SHINE Technologies is seeking an Electrical Engineer to work in a creative, fast-paced environment, with lots of interesting and diverse projects that include:
• Particle accelerator systems including ion sources, steering and focusing elements, data acquisition, and control.
• Neutron generation technology, including gas and solid target fusion technology.
• Projects integrating the above with signal detection, conditioning, and acquisition to support core company operations such as neutron and radioisotope production.
The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for developing electrical systems, circuit boards, panels, power supplies, cables, while coordinating with other engineering disciplines to optimize our electrical designs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· New product design including but not limited to, cabinets, panels, cabling and circuit boards
· Create all required engineering documentation including but not limited to, schematics, BOMs and cable documentation
· Work within the electrical team on complex engineering problems
· Provide support in system acceptance testing and validation activities
· Execute development tests as necessary to prove adequate design margin
· Evaluate designs for cost, manufacturability, and performance goals and drive design changes through the engineering change process
· Lead design reviews on assigned designs
· Coordinate with all engineering disciplines to optimize system design
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
· Minimum of 3 years design experience
· Knowledge of UL, NEC and NFPA standards
· Skilled in laboratory environment
· Experience with typical electronic test equipment
· Good troubleshooting skills
· Ability to travel occasionally is preferred
· Good communications skills
· Good technical documentation skills
Eligibility for employment is conditioned on the applicant’s ability to qualify for access to information subject to U.S. Export Controls. Additionally, applicant’s eligibility may be conditioned based upon meeting the Nuclear Regulatory Commission requirements for access to Safeguards Information, which typically requires a pre-employment drug screen, fingerprinting and criminal background check.
SHINE values diversity in all its forms as a critical component of innovation, which is fundamental to our success. Every member of the SHINE community benefits from the talents and experiences of our peers, from the mutual respect we exercise, and from the responsibility we take for our actions.
SHINE Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Pay Transparency Policy
Employee Rights Under the NLRA
Equal Opportunity Employment
PI(phone number removed)
Vice President, People imre is an independent marketing agency that creates purpose driven ideas that work. We are a passionate...Apply For This Job
Cyber security is one of the fastest growing priorities across industries, with over half of developers expecting it to become...Apply For This Job
MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICES Delivering Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.. Mission Point of Flint Are YOU an enthusiastic...Apply For This Job
Overview: Now Hiring! Full-Time Home Health Registered Nurse Clinical Manager for our Salem, Oregon office! Location: Salem Healthcare at Home...Apply For This Job
Overview: Now Hiring! Full Time Home Health Occupational Therapist This position will cover Everett and Snohomish County Office Location: Signature...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Human Resources Manager FLSA status: Exempt Department: Human Resources Reports to: Vice President Human Resources Position Summary: Plans,...Apply For This Job