Job Title: Temporary Recruiter
Company: Global Fashion Brand
This role is responsible for partnering directly with the Talent Acquisition Leaders. In this role you will review candidates, conduct phone screenings, and proactively source candidates for various functions within the business.
• Proactively sources candidates through internal and external vehicles: internal movement, candidate pipelines, networking, internet job postings, employee referrals, external partners and other creative sourcing venues
• Screens, assesses, and presents candidates to TA Leader and hiring manager to move forward with the interview and selection process.
• Proactively creates and updates a diverse candidate pipeline for key positions that support the business and TA strategy.
• Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
• Utilizes created tools as part of the recruitment strategy which capture the brand Employee Experience/Branding/Candidate Experience
• Support the scheduling and execution of interview process. Arranges timely interviews for the interview panel members and candidates.
• Experience in talent acquisition including candidate sourcing, attraction, selection and assessment methods
• Be a champion of diversity and inclusion – in all forms and across all dimensions
• Proven ability to actively manage talent pipelines to ensure healthy funnels within functional area
• Ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities, highly effective in dealing with ambiguity
• Ability to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner; seen as a strategic partner
• Able to balance working independently and collaboratively in a virtual environment within a fast-paced energetic culture
• Strong verbal and written communication, negotiation skills, and customer service skills
• Must demonstrate exceptional judgment, discretion and professional courtesy
• Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and familiarity with ATS systems