*REPORTS TO: Sr. Human Resources Manager*
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for building Boston Centerless’ brand in the community and providing the highest level of staffing support to grow the BC team. They will be able to build excellent rapport with their candidates, hiring managers, and area schools, committees, and career centers. They will be responsible for the full cycle of recruiting including sourcing, screening, and building candidate pipelines through career fairs and networking events, filling exempt and non-exempt positions. This person should always look for ways to “raise the bar with every interaction” and offer an experience like no other.
* Manage an efficient, full cycle recruitment process to meet hiring goals. This includes, but is not limited to, creating job postings, sourcing and screening candidates, scheduling and managing the interview process, preparing and presenting offer letters, and on-boarding new hires.
* Develop relationships with college campuses and student groups. Organize, coordinate, and lead career fairs and networking events.
* Building and strengthening our Company brand through networking, committee work, community outreach, career fairs and events presence.
* Build and maintain positive relationships with hiring managers and become a trusted partner to the team. Provide regular status reports and up-to-date candidate tracking.
* Develop an understanding of the Company and team/dept. goals, processes, core values, and culture in order to provide perspective candidates with a full understanding of the position and company values, vision, and culture.
* Collaborate with Human Resources Director to develop and sustain a pipeline of qualified candidates and maintain their level of interest to meet current and future demand
* Apply knowledge and creativity to write job postings, create recruitment strategies, and communicate with potential candidates. Regularly review and update job descriptions.
* Proactively source candidates through various methods to build a strong pipeline of talent.
*Preferred Qualifications: *
* Minimum 3 years of experience in a fast-paced full-cycle recruiting role required. In the manufacturing industry highly preferred.
* Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Business, Psychology, Human Resources, or related discipline, preferred
* Must be skilled in behavioral interviewing techniques and have experience sourcing and selecting
* Ability to proactively and creatively reach out to potential candidates in various ways
* Ability to diligently complete and prioritize tasks in a timely, efficient manner
* Must have a passion for working with people and excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, while keeping a positive outlook
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written is required. Adept at building relationships and trust.
* Highly responsive with a strong sense of urgency
As an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, Veteran or disability status.
We’re 21st century artisans – utilizing state-of-the-art technology and old-world craftsmanship to provide precision metal bars, pre-production blanks, and material preparation services to companies machining high precision components for a host of industries like medical device and automotive – helping them achieve success through streamlined operational excellence.
At Boston Centerless, we have built an enduring character and approach to business that we call the “BC Way”. The BC Way transcends the products we sell, the markets we serve, and any of our leaders and individuals. It is why we come to work every day (Core Purpose) and how we choose to conduct ourselves, our guiding principles (Core Values).
We strive to set an example for the manufacturing industry and are continually looking to improve the customer experience as well as our work environment. Within our company, we celebrate upholding our Core Values with the Golden Bar Award which is given to associates to recognize their exemplary efforts.
Our Service Vision of Raising the Bar with every Interaction, with both internal and external customers, translates our ambition of excellence in customer service through exactitude, engagement and extraordinary attitude and experience.
*Core Purpose: *To be a role model for U.S. manufacturing.
Growth Opportunity Pride Significance Secret Service Community
*Core Values: *be Trustworthy take Initiative put the Team First demonstrate Excellence
*Service Vision: *Raise the bar with every interaction.
*Service Pillars: *be Exact be Engaged be Extraordinary
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $83,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Woburn, MA 01801: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
* Recruiting: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Description CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System is about people. People we meet and care for; people whose lives we enhance,...Apply For This Job
Requisition ID # (phone number removed) Job Category: Nuclear Generation Job Level: Supervisor Business Unit: Generation Job Location: San Luis Obispo...Apply For This Job
Lancaster, CA Phlebotomy (PBT) PRN Travel Openings Ivory Medical is seeking local, daily drive-in Phlebotomists available to support PRN blood...Apply For This Job
*Talent Acquisition Project Manager* *-* *(22000DGW)* *Description* The Talent Acquisition department of the Executive Office of Health & Human Services...Apply For This Job
Clearance Requirement: A current, active TS/SCI security clearance is required. Ball Aerospace is powered by endlessly curious people with an...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities: We look forward to you bringing your talent to add to our team supporting a robust, world-wide national intelligence...Apply For This Job