Privately-owned Fly-Fishing Club in Eastern Idaho (which was established in 1906) is seeking its next Club Manager. The Club is located in Macks Inn, Idaho, and sits on 150 acres surrounded by beautiful national forest. The Henry’s Fork of the Snake River runs through this amazing property.
The members visit the Club with their family and friends throughout the summer mainly to engage in world-class fly fishing on the Henry’s Fork and other rivers within the greater Yellowstone ecosystem. The Club is not open to the general public.
Members come from all walks of life and have traveled extensively throughout the world. They expect excellent service and are accustomed to dining on sophisticated cuisine.
The Club Manager is directly responsible for all Club functions including administrative, financial, staffing, reservations, lodge facilities, housekeeping, kitchen operations and meal service, grounds keeping, maintenance, building improvement and construction, and all other operational concerns reporting to the President of the Club. The Club Manager will live year round on the property in a nice modern log home with views of the river and abundant wildlife.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in the hospitality industry, ideally in a management position.
• Proficiency in computer programs
• Familiar with QuickBooks
• Able to effectively communicate clearly with Club officers, staff, and members
• General knowledge of building maintenance
• General knowledge of fishing and other activities in the surrounding area
• Maintain a pleasant attitude throughout the year
Competitive compensation: Base salary plus annual bonus, year round housing and food allowance, health insurance, and other benefits