Brigham City Community Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
* Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
* Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
* Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
* Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
* Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
* 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
* Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
* Colleague recognition program
* Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits ((url removed))
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At Brigham City Community Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurses path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life for life and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Med Surg RN opportunity.
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a highly-skilled and compassionate Registered Nurse in the Medical Surgical Unit you will provide direct patient care. You will work to provide patients with an individualized care plan through assessment and planning. Our team supports each other like family and we are looking for someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
In this role:
* You will respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment .
* You will provide assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
* You will provide care for the patient in collaboration with the patient/family, with regard to developmental, cultural and age specific differences, develops and implements patient care plans to include problems, goals, evaluations and interventions.
* You will communicate effectively with physicians regarding patients clinical condition and results of diagnostic studies.
* You will perform nursing duties as needed in the continuum of care for all patients.
* You will participate in process improvement efforts and activities for the department.
* You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially under pressure.
* Current State of Utah or Registered Nurse License.
* American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification within 7 days of hire.
* American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
* Associates Degree in Nursing required. BSN is preferred.
* Able to articulate and demonstrate appropriate nursing theory and practice. Experience requirements are specific to positions and departments as appropriate.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Brigham City Community Hospital ((url removed)) has been the primary center of medicine for Box Elder County for more than 35 years. This 49 plus bed facility is committed to ensuring that quality medical care is provided to the residents of northern Utah. The facility utilizes the most up-to-date technology available with a state-of-the-art imaging center, including an in-house MRI, a nuclear medicine scanner and digital mammography. At the same time, the facility maintains the warm, friendly atmosphere that eases the stress of hospitalization for patients and enhances the work environment for employees.
Located at the top of Utah, Brigham City offers the lure of outdoor living with the modern amenities and culture of nearby cities. Northern Utah features scenic mountains, world-class recreational venues and a family-friendly feel
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network – which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Brigham City Community Hospital are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
‘The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient’s family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual.’ – Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Med Surg RN opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
Recruiter Contact: For information about this and other career opportunities at HCA, please reach out to Brandi Skinner, (url removed) ((url removed)) (phone number removed) (call or text)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Description • Now Offering Up to a $15,000 Sign-On Bonus!* *sign-on available to external candidates only with at least one...Apply For This Job
job description Dow has exciting opportunities available for two Human Resources (HR) Partner positions One role will be located in...Apply For This Job
Company Description A little about Insight Partners Founded in 1995, Insight Partners is a global software investor partnering with high-growth...Apply For This Job
LOCATION: Wichita, KS JOB TYPE: Full-Time PAY TYPES: Hourly + Bonus SALARY: $11.10 – $14.50 / hour BENEFITS & PERKS:...Apply For This Job
At Taco Bell, we’re hungry for Mas. Mas Heart, Mas Flavor and Mas Value. If you want Mas in your...Apply For This Job
Department Description: This position is for a cross trained technologist to work in both Interventional Radiology and Interventional Neuro Radiology....Apply For This Job