The Saw Operator works within a team that breaks down pallets and cuts the recycled lumber to length. The Saw Operator position is an excellent first step into Manufacturing or Warehousing. We offer on the job training for interested employees and prefer to fill higher paying positions internally, most often from our saw shop team. We regularly have Forklift Operator or Pallet Repair positions opening that we’re looking to fill.
Minimum Qualifications Include
• Ability to lift 50 – 70 lb pallets 100-300 times a day
• Requires quick hands and attention to detail
• Comfortable working in an open air building with hot and cold conditions
• Must adhere to all safety rules and regulations
• Comfortable working in a labor-intensive, fast paced environment
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Willing to work overtime as needed, Saturdays included
• Ability to work well as a part of a team
• Able to take instruction and complete tasks as assigned with minimal supervision
Shift start: 7:00AM or 11:00AM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday – Friday, with some Saturdays as needed
Steel Toe shoes with puncture resistant soles or inserts are required for all employees. We provide an $85 reimbursement for new shoes after 90 days of employment.
About 48forty Solutions
48forty is the largest pallet management services company in North America, with a national network of over 225 facilities, including 45 company-owned and operated plants and more than 180 affiliates*.
We also operate our own fleet of 4,500 trailers and nearly 300 power units, servicing customers from coast to coast. We provide end-to-end pallet solutions, from supply to retrieval, on-site services, reverse logistics, and retail services. 48forty Solutions is truly Pallet Management Made Simple™