Yellowstone Cub’s Residential Services department is currently seeking Evening Assistant Property Managers.
The purpose of the Evening Assistant Property Manager is rooted in assisting Property Managers in providing a first class holistic care of member’s residences. The Evening Assistant Property Manager position provides a stepping stone to a mountain lifestyle while maintaining a professional atmosphere. Allows the opportunity to ski in the day and work in the evening while building your resume.
It is the duty of the Evening Assistant Property Manager to aid the Property Mangers in providing evening coverage, close the loop in daytime tasks, manage routine and unexpected member requests, complete special projects.
The ability to effectively communicate with the Property Managers, homeowners and contractors is critical.
• Effectively take direction from Property Managers while working largely autonomously from 3pm-11pm.
• Maintain clear and consistent communication via email and phone.
•Fulfill routine and unexpected member requests on and off property.
•Must be able to lift 20-30 lbs.
•Have clean driving record in order to drive company vehicle.
• Perform routine inspections of residences to ensure that the homes interior and exterior are in a constant state of readiness.
• Assist in monitoring preventative maintenance schedules.
• Complete small maintenance repairs when appropriate.
• Quickly gain the experience and knowledge to detect and remedy warning signs.
• Ability to effectively assess residence issues and resolve the issue in a professional and timely manner.
• Assists in maintaining member/owner/guest history regarding special needs/preferences.
• Cultivate and maintain quality relationships with Property Managers, owners, vendors and contractors to ensure positive current and future business.
• Ensure that all work is carried out in a consistent, professional, timely and cost-efficient manner.
• Maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
• Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established Club policies, procedures, and standards of service to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
• Meet departmental productivity, organization, punctuality/attendance and consistency standards.
• Treat Members, guests, vendors, customers and co-workers with professionalism and respect at all times.
• Maintain privacy of our Members at all time.
• Maintain a clean and neat appearance at all times.
• Communicate regularly and effectively with all employees, supervisors, managers and directors.
• Perform work in a safe and high quality manner.
• Project a favorable image of Yellowstone Club to Members and guests at all times.
• 1-3 seasons of property management experience or equivalent experience in a related field.
• High school diploma, GED or vocational training or job-related course work required.
• Proven experience using communication and organizational skills to accomplish goals.
• Undergraduate degree in Hospitality Management or a related field, preferred
• Proven experience using communication and organizational skills to accomplish goals, preferred
The position is a full-time, seasonal position located in Big Sky, MT. Great job for a young professional who enjoys a mountain lifestyle.