Solutions driven success.
XPO is a top ten global provider of transportation services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets. At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity, join us at XPO.
As the Key Account Manager, you will serve as the daily point of contact and relationship manager for our most important clients. We want to leverage your skills and years of experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and XPO. Join us at XPO, and you’ll have a starring role in helping us continue to provide outstanding solutions for our global customers, while building a career you’ll love.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Serve as an advocate and liaison for XPO’s top clients to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Expand current customer accounts through ongoing relationship development
- Work creatively with team members to secure the terms of sale, including negotiating rates, identifying carriers, procuring specialized equipment, etc.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the industry and client needs; cultivate a core book of business for consistent and repeatable sales
- Ensure the integrity of the shipment and the XPO brand by following standard processes and procedures
- Update internal tracking and reporting systems throughout the day to maintain accuracy in sales and volume metrics
- Monitor and ensure accurate billing; strive to ensure mutually beneficial business operations
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1 year of professional experience
It’d be great if you also have:
- 5 years of experience in a transportation sales environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Be part of something big.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills for this job classification.
Review XPO’s candidate privacy statement here.