WireCo is the strength behind the world’s evolution, through deep legacy and forward thinking, we create premium ropes that inspire innovation without limits. WireCo is headquartered in Prairie Village, Kansas with manufacturing plants, distribution facilities and research and development centers worldwide. For more information: .
The Help Desk Analyst is responsible for providing first-level end-user technical support and administering various IT services including PCs, printers/copiers, audio/video conferencing, and application access. This position will also be first-level support for Salesforce user administration and general support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform Helpdesk functions including identification of problems, first-level problem resolution, and timely escalation of higher-level engineering problems.
2. Respond to customers via email and phone.
3. Maintains Helpdesk Ticket database (Track-It!)
4. Provides support to WireCo personnel including but not limited to video conferencing, hardware and software configuration, password resets, basic training, and general troubleshooting.
5. Install hardware and software as needed.
6. Interfaces with users in support of moves, installs, and schedules.
7. Work flexible hours when needed.
8. Support electronic mail system and administration as directed
9. Provide assistance to the network administrators in problem resolution.
10. Assists in the evaluation, installation, and support of new software and appliances.
11. Support other Helpdesk activities as directed by management.
12. Assist with PC deployment, application package builds, and deployment.
13. Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
14. Support users in Salesforce in building custom reports and dashboards
15. Performs all other duties as assigned.
Preferred Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities:
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
Work is performed in an office setting with a controlled environment. Visits to manufacturing facilities will be necessary where there is exposure to manufacturing environmental conditions such as dust, grease, heat, cold, loud noise, fumes, and odors. Moving, installing, and rewiring equipment will be required at times.
Installation of IT-related equipment, upgrades, and other network activities are required to be done outside of normal working hours. This individual must be available to work evenings, weekends or holidays as necessary.
WireCo offers competitive salary, excellent benefitofferings for employees and their families that can be taken advantage of from day 1 of employment, incentive programs, and growth opportunities.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
Videos To Watchhttps://youtu.be/zzplYW7PMFg
Job details Job Type Part-time Full Job Description JobID: 13036 Position Type: Licensed – Business/Business Teacher – Middle School Date...Apply For This Job
Job Description Description Tech Elevator is an intensive in-person and online education provider helping individuals and companies acquire in-demand technology...Apply For This Job
Job Description Job Description Position Overview Diebold Nixdorf is a leading global developer and manufacturer of banking and retail equipment....Apply For This Job
Job details Job Type Full-time Part-time Full Job Description Internal posting only. No external applications will be reviewed. Graduate Non-teaching...Apply For This Job
Job Description COMPANY DESCRIPTION Flatirons Digital Innovations Inc., FDI, (www.fdiinc.com) is a digital transformation agency that secures data, safely moves...Apply For This Job
Job Description Project Architect – Science and Technology Job Locations US-CA-San Francisco Job ID 2022-2344 Category Architecture Position Type Regular...Apply For This Job