West Valley Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
* Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
* Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
* Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
* Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
* Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
* 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
* Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
* Colleague recognition program
* Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits ((url removed))
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At West Valley Medical Center, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurses path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life for life and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Registered Nurse RN opportunity.
Job Summary and Qualifications
We are growing with our community! Apply now to learn about opportunities in the following areas:
* Emergency Department
* Operating Room
* Same Day Surgery
* Med Surg
* Ortho/Spine OSU
* Critical Care Float Pool
What qualifications you will need:
* Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 90 days of employment start date
* Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
* Nonviolent Crisis Intervention must be obtained within 60 days of employment start date
* Registered Nurse
* Associate Degree
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
West Valley Medical Center ((url removed)) (WVMC) provides a small-town, friendly environment with a big-city commitment to high-quality patient care. Located in Caldwell, Idaho , this 150 plus bed facility comes nationally accredited. We have consistently been awarded for performance and clinical outcomes. The WVMC team is comprised of 800 employees and volunteers. Our three-story hospital has several off-site community clinics. In 2017 WVMC was named among the Top 100 Hospitals for the fourth consecutive year.
Located within The Treasure of the Valley , WVMC stands as a pillar of excellence for our friendly community. Caldwell offers a family-friendly culture with walking paths, recreational parks, two golf courses, the Boise River as well as a short commute to Boise and countless outdoor adventures.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network – which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the nation offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA Healthcare and West Valley Medical Center are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
‘The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient’s family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual.’ – Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Registered Nurse RN opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
Recruiter Contact: For information about this and other career opportunities at West Valley, please reach out to Brandi Skinner, (url removed) ((url removed)) (phone number removed) (call or text)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are looking for qualified drivers. CDL, delivery and truck drivers. Position active in Houston TX, Denver CO, Chicago IL,...Apply For This Job
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours! Bon Secours St. Francis Downtown Hospital Unit: Acute Oncology ( Med...Apply For This Job
At Taco Bell, we’re hungry for Mas. Mas Heart, Mas Flavor and Mas Value. If you want Mas in your...Apply For This Job
Pikes Peak Hospice and Palliative Care (PPHPC) has an opening for a Social Worker to work with our patients and...Apply For This Job
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours! We understand finding the right unit can be challenging right out...Apply For This Job
Purpose At Liaison, we’ve helped higher ed institutions build better, more diverse classes for three decades. You may recognize us...Apply For This Job