Position: Physician Assistant at Physicians Care – FT/PRN
Urgent Team, a family of walk-in Urgent Care Centers, is searching for caring, dependable, and energetic Physician Assistants to join our team at Physicians Care’s highway 58 center in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Full-time and PRN opportunities are available.
What can you expect as a full-time team member?
• A fast-paced work environment, caring for 3-6 patients an hour, on average
• A rotating 36-40 hour work schedule, consisting of 12-hour weekday shifts and every-other weekend (shorter hours!)
• Comprehensive benefits, that help support your health and financial goals. Options may include:
Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage;
Company-paid life insurance, as well as additional voluntary coverage;
Flexible Spending Account;
Healthcare Reimbursement or Healthcare Savings Account; 401K plan with company contribution;
Paid Time Off;
Education Reimbursement ;
No-Cost Office Visits and generous discounts on some billable services;
Malpractice Coverage for Providers
PRN Providers can also enjoy free malpractice coverage and participation in the 401K plan with company contribution.
• 1 year of related experience preferred, and the ability to practice independently without onsite supervision
• State License as a Physician Assistant
• Certification as a Physician Assistant through the NCCPA
• DEA license, or willingness to obtain upon hire
• DOT certification, or willingness to obtain upon hire
• BLS certification
Qualified candidates will be contacted quickly via email. Please add to your safe senders list!
Why Mayo ClinicMayo Clinic is the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report, 2022-2023) and ranked #1 in more...Apply For This Job
Company: Baptist Health South Florida Industry: Healthcare / Medical Job Type: Full Time Country: United States State/Province: Florida City: Homestead...Apply For This Job
Have you considered Reno, Nevada? From family friendly fun with ArtTown, The Great Reno Balloon Race, and many other free...Apply For This Job
Sutter Medical Group (SMG) is seeking a BE/BC Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Fairfield, CA. Job Qualifications: ...Apply For This Job
Company: Meridian Health Industry: Healthcare / Medical Job Type: Full Time Country: United States State/Province: New Jersey City: Brick Post...Apply For This Job
Company: Mayo Clinic Industry: Healthcare / Medical Job Type: Full Time Country: United States State/Province: Minnesota City: Rochester Post Date: ...Apply For This Job