This position may involve support of various hospitals and health care systems within the UNC Health Care System, but will be employed by Rex Hospital, Inc. (this includes, but is not limited to, for purposes of payroll, health benefits, retirement options, and applicable policies).
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
The Healthcare Analyst II is a professional with the ability to
provide clinical, financial, and/or operational analysis to formulate
actionable insights and strategies against departmental/organizational goals;
business/clinical outcomes, and regulatory mandated requirements. The Healthcare Analyst II leverages
data to improve the operational or clinical workflows within a health system.
1. Communication, presentation, requirements gathering and relationships: Collaborate with stakeholders to identify objectives, goals, and requirements; translate requirements into functional specifications, analytic and data specifications; develop project timelines for projects and ongoing initiatives.
2. Actionable Insights and Improvements: Gather, validate, and synthesize data from a variety of internal and external sources. Create and maintains processes to effectively validate data and ensure integrity of deliverables; interpret data, identify trends, establish and utilize benchmark data; present and explain analysis; recommend improvements to process, analysis, and research methods. This role may be expected to implement and maintain improvements.
3. Data, Dashboard, & Report Assets: Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to create accurate and meaningful reoccurring dashboards that provide visualization of the data in a way that communicates existing trends and patterns.
4. Mentorship & training: Provide mentorship and training in both the analytical technique and quality of work for other analysts throughout the organization.
5. Other responsibilities as specified by the department.
Professional Experience Requirements:
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: Pharmacy 340B Programs
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes