$19 – $21 an hour
US work authorization (Required)
Graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
Adobe Photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
Tyche (pronounced Tee-Chay) is a leading contemporary women’s fashion brand located in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles. Tyche was established in 2012 and is known for its beautiful, upscale styles that vary from colorful resort wear, to timeless event-ready looks that are wearable day to night. Tyche is growing rapidly and is looking to hire 1 role to assist our operations and office team, and to educate new hires on the fast-paced world of fashion.
Our Graphic Design / Photo Retoucher position is open to anyone looking to widen their job experience in the Los Angeles fashion industry. Here, you will learn about the daily operations and functions of the photo representation process of our brand. This requires someone who is enthusiastic about graphic design, photo manipulation, typography, color study, branding and beyond. This position requires a person who is able to multitask, work efficiently, communicate clearly, and learn quickly. This role is multifaceted and will cover tasks as simple as creating basic signage to the complexity of creating look books and graphic advertisements. This role is made for someone with a natural eye for design and style. Experience in Photoshop is a must.
– Creation of graphic assets such as website sliders, digital ads and prints
– Digital manipulation and retouching of ecommerce photos (skin, product, garment movement, color, layout, isolation, sizing, and more)
– Organization, creation and labeling of digital files, assets and documents
– Use of Adobe Cloud: Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.
– Maintain a consistent visual brand representation through photos and graphics
– Brainstorm concept ideas and stay up-to-date with current Tyche designs and fashion trends
– Update brand website with product photos and digital graphics
– Communicate and collaborate with superior and coworkers on visual projects, timelines and creation processes
– Maintain a positive an optimistic attitude with coworkers and occasional guests that walk through our office
– Highly self-motivated and passionate about fashion
– 1+ year experience in PC, Microsoft Word, Excel (required)
– 1+ year experience in Adobe Photoshop (required)
– Photography skills plus
– Basic understanding of the Los Angeles fashion industry
– Eye for design, space and style
– Must be willing to learn and acquire the skills necessary for the job
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to multitask in a high energy environment
– Ability to work individually and collectively
– Thrives in fast-paced situations
– Ability to work in a multi-cultural & multi-generational work environment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $19.00 – $21.00 per hour
All employees are required to wear a mask during business hours and present a current vaccination card if claimed ‘fully vaccinated’. Common surfaces are sanitized regularly & we encourage employees to stay within a social distance of one another.
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location