TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to, “Inspire creativity and bring joy.” TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
About Our Team
Great companies are built on great products, but great products are developed and brought to the market by great people. At TikTok, there is nothing more important to promote the rapid worldwide growth of the organization than hiring the industry’s best talent. As a member of the Global HR4HR team, your role in Talent Acquisition has a profound impact on a mission critical aspect of the organization’s development. Your work in HR4HR will leave a deep and lasting footprint as you help build a best-in-class HR function for the world’s next elite Internet company.
1. Work closely with Hiring Managers and other senior stakeholders to ensure our People strategy is fully aligned with our business strategy.
2. Leverage established networks to attract diverse, ambitious talent to join our team.
3. Provide a high-touch experience for every candidate from application to offer; evaluate skill level and culture fit, and drive the interview process end-to-end from intake meeting to closing.
4. Strong HR fundamentals, ideally in a global, matrixed organization.
5. Lead or participate in projects to support the development of our talent acquisition function.
1. 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, with at least 1+ years in-house.
2. Successful track record building diverse teams and delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
3. Excellent communication skills and ability to build productive relationships with senior leaders.
4. Expertise in managing complex equity offers, and closing candidates.
5. Self-motivated, resilient, excellent learning agility, and a sincere passion for talent acquisition.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.