We are seeking to hire regional HR Business Partner to join our growing global HR team and be based in each country/area/region where we have local operations. The HRBP position in Mountain View is an individual contributor role currently within the US HR team supporting Monetization Product & E-commerce communities in North and Latin America.
As an HR partner to the E-commerce business group in multiple locations, you will guide and support talent management, performance management, career development, employee relations, workforce planning and change management activities. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
What will you do?
1. Partner with your assigned business unit(s) and ensure a deep understanding of business strategy and implement high-quality HR practices within the team.
2. Consult with line management and provide HR guidance when appropriate, incl. talent development, performance management, and employee relations.
3. Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions.
4. Manage employee disciplinary issues and provide advice to business leaders on ways to manage each case.
5. Integrate and partner with HRBP colleagues in other regions, Development, Compensation & Benefits, HR operations, and other HR teams to implement solutions.
6. Drive employee engagement agenda for the employees in your business unit(s).
7. Be the ambassador of TikTok organizational cultural values.
1. The ideal candidate will possess at least 6+ years of experience in HR, at least 4+ years of HRBP experience in hi-tech or global industry is preferred.
2. Have proven track of record working with multi-cultural teams and being able to navigate in a matrixed organization
3. Bachelor’s degree is required, a Master degree is a strong plus but not required.
4. Experience in project management, change management, culture transformations, and leadership coaching.
5. Candidate should have expertise in local labor law and regulations.
6. Ability to multi-task and to work through complexities in an ever changing and high growth business environment.
7. Proactive and highly motivated for original thinking as well as continuous improvement.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.