This local company supports a statewide network of 375 food banks, meal programs and high-need schools. They focus on improving equity in our food system and believe that everyone in Washington should have consistent access to nutritious food that feeds the body, mind and spirt.
A main focus in this role is contributing to the goal of cutting hunger in half by 2028 through the partnerships with employees and people development.
Human Resource Generalist Responsibilities
• Support a broad spectrum of HR functions
• Support benefits program
• onboarding and offboarding employee’s
• Full cycle recruitment
• Support organizational program and procedures
• Performance Management
• Employee Engagement
• Training and Developing
Human Resource Generalist Job Requirements:
• 3+ years of progressive Human Resource function
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, a related field or equivalent experience
• Licenses and certifications in PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP (Preferred)
• Ability to understand individuals who have experienced poverty or food insecurity
• Demonstrate an interest and commitment to supporting equality, diversity and inclusion
Benefits: (If converted)
• medical, dental and vison
• 401K Retirement Plan
Pay: $25-$27 DOE
Location: Seattle WA
Day Shift: Monday- Friday
If you are interest in the Human Resource Generalist position, apply today or call 253-353-7700 to learn more about this opportunity.