*About Summit BHC:*
Headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee and founded in 2013, Summit was established to develop and operate a network of leading behavioral health facilities throughout the country. The company’s primary focus is on the provision and management of specialty chemical dependency, addiction disorder, and psychiatric services within a flexible and dynamic continuum of care. The leadership team at Summit is comprised of senior executives with decades of combined experience in the behavioral healthcare industry at the national level. The company currently owns and operates 31 freestanding facilities nationwide.
*About the Job:*
Summit BHC is seeking a Senior Accountant to join our Accounting team at Corporate Headquarters in Franklin, TN. This position must have strong analytical, technology, communication and organizational skills. Candidate must be self-motivated, hands-on, and have the ability to work as a part of a team with other managers in the company. The position requires at least five years of experience in accounting with proficiency in traditional monthly accounting cycle processes. Healthcare and multi-entity experience is strongly preferred.
*Senior Accountant Essential Functions:*
* Handling aspects of the general ledger for consolidated companies including fixed asset accounting
* Month end journal entries
* Balance sheet and intercompany reconciliation preparation and reviews
* Assist in preparation and consolidation of financial statements by monthly deadlines set forth
* Maintaining and improving internal controls
* Providing monthly, quarterly and year-end analyses
* Coordinating or assisting with the budget process
* Assist with external audit and tax preparation
*Senior Accountant Requirements and Qualifications*
* Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
* Proficiency in Excel
* Healthcare and multi-entity experience is strongly preferred
* 5+ years of experience with accounting for mergers & acquisitions, public accounting experience, and CPA/CPA eligible are all highly valued.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics – Great Plains is a plus
* Excellent analytical and communication skills
*Why Apply?* Join a growing organization and to be part of a growing organization with exponential potential! The team at Summit BHC is supportive, passionate, talented, and full of integrity. In this role, you will get to be part of company-wide talent acquisition strategy and process company-wide.
Summit BHC offers a comprehensive benefit plan and a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. Qualified candidates should apply by submitting a resume. Summit BHC is an EOE.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,836.23 – $92,001.11 per year
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Franklin, TN 37067: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
* Healthcare Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Description In partnership with the CHRO, this role is responsible for developing and leading the strategic direction of talent management,...Apply For This Job
*Talent Acquisition Consultant* Our HR team-based culture understands the value of providing a full range of HR services and is...Apply For This Job
As a leader in the science of nutrition, Nestlé Health Science believes in empowering healthier lives for patients and consumers...Apply For This Job
Overview: Old National Bank is honored to be named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the 11th consecutive...Apply For This Job
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals...Apply For This Job
*Role: IT Internal Auditor I**Job Location: Malvern, PA, USA (Hybrid)* *Type: Fulltime* *Purpose of the role: * * Provides independent...Apply For This Job