Assist in the administration of employee programs, ensuring compliance with federal, state and local employment laws, assist in the completion of projects, utilize and assist with the writing of policies and procedures, assist with investigations and disciplinary matters, provide training and orientation, and utilize communication skills on behalf of the department.
· Recruitment of manufacturing employees
· Review applications as they are received using established criteria.
· Select applicants to be interviewed based on job history (length of) background of individual and any experience they may have.
· Arrange interviews. Perform reference checks. Conduct criminal background checks, as appropriate. Interview applicants. Make employment offers to qualified candidates. Respond to applicants calls regarding application status in a timely manner.
· Maintain recruiting data.
· Assist others in Human Resources Department. Complete special projects as assigned by the Talent Acquisition Manager or VP of HR. Fill in for front desk coverage as needed. Fill in for New Employee orientation as needed. Maintain accurate database of applications. Stay current with state and federal employment laws and regulations related to hiring. Complete other clerical duties related to recruiting.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
About the Company Thomas International are a leading global talent assessment platform provider. For 40 years, we have been using...Apply For This Job
_UWBA is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. UWBA is committed to building and maintaining a diverse...Apply For This Job
Description Introduction HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are...Apply For This Job
At Taco Bell, we’re hungry for Mas. Mas Heart, Mas Flavor and Mas Value. If you want Mas in your...Apply For This Job
job description ADP is hiring a District Manager, National Accounts, Human Resources Outsourcing (HRO) First things first: We believe people...Apply For This Job
For additional information, please contact Jeff Farrell, Talent Acquisition Manager at (url removed). Blue Oak Dental is searching for a...Apply For This Job