Responsibilities & Duties
• Digital media buying using Facebook Ad Manager
• Manage performance metrics, budget tracking, and reporting across digital marketing channels
• Own all steps of the ad operations process, upload, launch, optimize, revamp, refresh, rinse and repeat.
• Follow the campaign through its life cycle and complete audits and on and off-site fixes in order to keep the campaign performing at or above goals. Creative creation, split testing, mvt, and optimization.
• Measure ranking reports and analytics data to make strategic recommendations to improve our rankings
• Monitor ad and landing page performance via Analytics, Proprietary Dashboards, and Tracking Systems
• Proactively optimize purchased media through A/B testing, landing page optimization, and targeting.
• Provide recommendations to the distribution team on media buying strategies and market place opportunities.
• Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
• Work with front-end developers to make sure landing pages are optimized for campaign performance and function as intended.
• Complete other duties, tasks, and activities as they arise.
• Full-time / In-House (No Remote)
• 2+ years of Paid Facebook Advertising experience (Blueprint certification preferred)
• Managing over $10,000 in daily spend at minimum.
• Experience analyzing conversion rates, acceptance rates, failure rates, bounce rates, and other common KPI’s
• Experience with Multi-Variate Testing and A/B Testing
• Proficient with Excel (Pivot tables, Data Visualization, etc.)
• Excellent interpretive skills, allowing the candidate to understand and make recommendations to improve our business
• Creative: Ability to generate new out of the box ideas.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain business relationships.
• Analytical: Ability to analyze key metrics to optimize campaigns and reduce cost and align CPA goals
• Adaptable: Capable of adjusting to changing priorities, sometimes daily.
• Resourceful: Great at solving unstructured problems with little to no supervision in a fast-paced, high stakes environment.
• Team Player: Demonstrates a strong ability to contribute to the business along with business unit team members and managers; establish collaborative relationships with peers.
• Must be able to take direction from management and execute accordingly
• Comfortable with a fast-paced, multifaceted environment and occasional long hours
Will be working in the NYC office not remote
Send resume in word format and please include your salary