We run a small family-owned Fly Fishing Lodge in Divide, Montana and we are in search of a few more chefs to commit to a summer season from July 5th to November 1st. The Silver Bow Club is located in a perfect location for all outdoor enthusiasts. We pride ourselves on our staff. Our current staff is great to work with and this job provides one of the most unique environments to work in with fun, challenging, and rewarding tasks.
The food that we server our guests has an upscale, home and rustic style and feel. We like our chefs to be able to show off their skills so we are open to different menu items. We have an open kitchen which plays a vital role in our customers’ experience. Since we are a small and intimate ranch, we like to avoid the corporate feel and get to know our guest. Ultimately, you’ll help provide an unforgettable dining experience for our customers. Serving group sizes anywhere from couples to medium corporate size groups, we average +- 20 people a night in the busy season. For breakfast, we serve continental and hot items. For lunch, we serve hot and cold items in-house, family-style, and plated. For dinners we do both family-style and plated. Typically Appetizers, soup/salad, main course, and dessert.
Note that these roles requires working in daily shifts morning or evening shifts which can vary of course.
Job title: Breakfast chef
Season Dates: July 5th to November 1st
Pay: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: Divide, Montana.
Housing: Housing is available on property for staff that will need to relocate for the position. It is a 350 sqft space with a queen bed, bathroom, living space and kitchenette.
Responsibilities (but are not limited to):
– Developing menu items
– Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. gluten-free, remove dairy)
– Preparing food
– Ensuring the quality of preparation of all meal items
– Ensure appealing plate presentation
– Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
– Cook food in a timely manner
– Delegate tasks if needed
– Handling/storage of all food items
– Assist kitchen staff with food prep and recipe creation.
– Implement exemplary Guest service standards throughout the lodge
– Check and review schedules and menus to ensure that there is proper coverage for day to day.
– Ensure that the kitchen and surrounding areas are sanitized and clean in accordance with company standards and health code regulation
– Maintain the appearance, presentation, cleanliness and overall service of the facilities, rooms, entrances, kitchens.
-Overall providing a great experience for our customers.
We are looking for someone who is
– Has a good work ethic
– Positive attitude
– Good with people (this is key)
– Professional appearance.
– Even temperament
– A keen eye for details
– The ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
– Good communicator.
-The ability to assess situations and problem-solve to find effective solutions should challenges arise.
-The ability to execute tasks given by the head Chef, and work efficiently with all staff.
In all, we are looking for someone not just for this season but the foreseeable future as well.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $3,500.00 – $5,000.00 per month
Are you passionate about addressing social justice and sustainability? If so, our service-minded AmeriCorps team needs your help! Climate change...Apply For This Job
JOB SUMMARY The Cook assists the Chef by preparing, cooking, and serving food. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Prepare and cook food items according...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary $68,000 – $90,000 a year Job Type Full-time Benefits Pulled from the full job description 401(k) 401(k)...Apply For This Job
Description A Spa Attendant with Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts is responsible for the cleaning and general maintenance of the Spa...Apply For This Job
This position is for a chef / cook to join our team in our remote fly fishing camp on the...Apply For This Job
Description An IT Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day support of IT systems for business systems, office systems, computer...Apply For This Job