Job Title: Human Resources Generalist
Department: Human Resources
Reporting Relationship: Human Resources Manager
Work Location: Sanford, FL
FLSA Status: Exempt
General Statement/Purpose of Job:
The Human Resources Generalist manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources function of the Company. This position also oversees the administration of Company policies, procedures, and programs. The Human Resources Generalist handles a variety of functions to include recruiting, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, and payroll administration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coordinate with temporary agencies for recruiting and staffing needs;
· Maintain up-date information in HRIS and on bulletin boards, ensuring legal compliance & easy-to-read aesthetic that maximizes exposure and impact;
· Investigate employee relations concerns and make recommendations on appropriate follow up actions;
· Coach, counsel, and advise employees and supervisors on matters related to employee handbook, policies, disciplinary action, and termination;
· Review and enforce compliance with the hourly compensation program to ensure fair application and market competitiveness;
· Participate in the coordination and implementation of employee relations activities throughout the year;
· Enter and audit employee, benefits, and record data entry into HRIS.
· Maintain all safety and OSHA 300 reporting records up to date to comply with government agencies;
· Maintain benefit leave records, update statuses in HRIS, and remit documentation related to company leave of absence benefits in compliance with policy and regulations;
· Represent the Human Resources department in various meetings or as requested;
· Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
Work is primarily conducted in an office working environment with some exposure to the manufacturing facility.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location