I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
• As a single point of service, the Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) serves as a trusted resource and partner to the business unit leaders and staff in the achievement of its people-related objectives.
• Supports the alignment of the organization’s mission, and key strategies to the business, provides strategic thought-partnership and consultation with leaders and their employees on enhancing organizational capability, effectiveness and efficiency.
• In partnership with the HR Centers of Excellence, acts as a change-agent and steward of the employee experience, provides advice and counsel on matters involving, but not limited to Organizational Design, Talent Development, Talent Relations, Change leadership, Workforce Planning, Engagement and Retention, Leader Development and Coaching and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
II. TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Essential: sitting, finger dexterity, seeing, hearing, speaking, lifting, pushing and carrying items up to usual weight of 5 pounds.
• Continuous: reaching above, at and below shoulders; repetitive arm/hand motion and frequent gripping of objects.
• Frequent: standing, walking, stooping/bending, and twisting body.
• Operates various office equipment such as computers, copiers, 10-key adding machine, typewriter, facsimile, telephone, shredder etc.
III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental conditions.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
A. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Health Administration, Communications, Psychology or related field.
• Advanced degree and/or professional certifications (i.e., SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, SPHR, Organizational Design and Development certification) preferred.
• Experience as an HR Business Partner, HR Generalist or two (2) years of experience in at least two (2) human resource disciplines (talent relations, talent management, acquisition, compensation, benefits, organizational development, labor relations, etc.).
• Strong interpersonal skills; must demonstrate the ability to quickly develop a rapport, garner trust and respect of business unit leaders. Builds and maintains strong working partnerships and enhances relationships with a collaborative and consultative approach.
• Strong understanding and experience working with multiple human resource disciplines (talent relations, talent management, acquisition, compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, etc.)
• Strong critical thinking skills; demonstrated ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and differing points of view, exercise sound judgment and decision making. Data driven analytical skills.
• Excellent problem-solving skills; demonstrated ability to identify root cause issues, frame issues in context, and designs solutions to align with the highest priorities of the business.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
PandoLogic. Keywords: HR Business Partner, Location: Honolulu, HI – 96848 , PL: (phone number removed)
Are you looking to be part of a growing company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make...Apply For This Job
Shift: Closer (4pm-2am) It starts with you. You bring the enthusiasm, passion, and desire to delight each team member. Our...Apply For This Job
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health Mercy Health St. Anne Hospital Full Time 3/12s 36 hours rotating...Apply For This Job
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for leading and controlling activities of branch warehouse personnel. Ensures receiving and related inventory functions...Apply For This Job
Description IntroductionUp to $20,000 Sign On Bonus Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being...Apply For This Job
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health $10K Sign on bonus for experienced nurses 1+ years $5K for...Apply For This Job