The mission of the Project HOME community is to empower adults, children, and families to break the cycle of homelessness and poverty, to alleviate the underlying causes of poverty, and to enable all of us to attain our fullest potential as individuals and as members of the broader society. We strive to create a safe and respectful environment where we support each other in our struggles for self-esteem, recovery, and the confidence to move toward self-actualization.
Project HOME achieves its mission through a continuum of services comprised of street outreach, a range of supportive housing, and comprehensive services. We address the root causes of homelessness through neighborhood-based affordable housing, economic development, and environmental enhancement programs, as well as through providing access to employment opportunities; adult and youth education; and health care.
Project HOME is committed to social and political advocacy. An integral part of our work is education about the realities of homelessness and poverty and vigorous advocacy on behalf of and with homeless and low-income persons for more just and humane public policies.
Project HOME is committed to nurturing a spirit of community among persons from all walks of life, all of whom have a role to play in making this a more just and compassionate society.
THE VALUES OF PROJECT HOME
The work of Project HOME is rooted in our strong spiritual conviction of the dignity of each person.
We believe that all persons are entitled to decent, affordable housing and access to quality education, employment, and health care.
We believe in the transformational power of building relationships and community as the ultimate answer to the degradation of homelessness and poverty.
We believe that working to end homelessness and poverty enhances the quality of life for everyone in our community.
We believe that the critical resources entrusted to us to achieve our mission must be managed honorably and professionally.
Job Summary: The Human Resource (HR) Analyst will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics and provide reports and ongoing IT support to staff working in our HRIS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Human Resource (HR) Analyst will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics and provide reports and ongoing IT support to staff working in our HRIS.
· Strong understanding of end-user needs and requirements and ability to translate them into reports and dashboards.
· Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from various sources, including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, and employment records.
· Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
· Provides support to staff working in our HRIS
· Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· 3+ years experience in an information system or HRIS organization required Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Human Resources Management, Business Management, or related degree field from an accredited college or university required; graduate degree a plus;
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must have skills in the following areas: SQL, Crystal Reports, Access, Word, Excel, HRIS systems.
· Customer service, problem-solving, project management, and communication skills are required.
· Analytical ability with demonstrated knowledge of industry-recognized reporting software and spreadsheet usage; synthesize large amounts of data and translate it into meaningful information; use analysis to drive change.
· Must be detail-oriented, with the ability to handle multiple simultaneous assignments promptly and effectively.
· Strong level of personal organization and time management skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work calmly in a fast-paced team environment.
· Motivate, self-driven, and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
· Be proactive to suggest better ways of doing things.
· Strong analytical skills with the following experience; Power BI, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, Cognos, SQL Server, is beneficial
Project HOME is an Equal Opportunity Employer