Perry Ellis International, Inc. represents a diverse portfolio of lifestyle apparel brands. The Company, through its wholly owned subsidiaries owns and licenses nationally and internationally recognized brands including: Perry Ellis®, Original Penguin® by Munsingwear®, Laundry by Shelli Segal®, Rafaella®, Cubavera®, Ben Hogan®, Savane®, Grand Slam®, John Henry®, Manhattan®, Axist®, Jantzen® and Farah®. The Company enhances its roster of brands by licensing trademarks from third parties, including: Nike® and Jag® for swimwear, and Callaway®, PGA TOUR®, and Jack Nicklaus® for golf apparel.
We are currently looking for an Assistant E-Commerce Site Manager to join our team in Miami, FL!
Perry Ellis International is hiring an Assistant E-Commerce Site Manager for our Direct-to-Consumer division. This role will assist the Site Manager or Associate Site Manager on day-to-day site management functions.
Site merchandising and functionality
* Manage the product upload process and execute uploads on a timely basis.
* Merchandise landing pages throughout the site to optimize revenue and conversion.
* Upload pricing and merchandising tags as needed.
* Ensure on-site search feature is optimized.
* Review and reply to customer service product inquiries.
* Conduct site audits to ensure information is accurate.
* Audit personalization features and make recommendations for improvements.
Reporting and Analytics
* Report daily demand sales and keep the marketing calendar up to date.
* Monitor Google Analytics and check traffic, conversion, and revenue for any issues.
* Check gross margin for any issues pertaining to pricing/promotions.
* Maintain a content map to ensure all pages have SEO information.
* Assist with maintenance of the marketing calendar.
* Assist with e-mail building, audits and approvals.
* Assist with asset request process.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
* Proficient with Google Drive/Applications or related software.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
* Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
* Apparel merchandising
* Team player
* Shopify or other e-commerce platforms is a plus
* Resourceful and takes initiative
* 1-2 years website merchandising experience.
* eCommerce experience is a plus.
* Bachelor’s degree in a related business field