Join OTG as a Human Resources Administrator now, and drive a new type of hospitality experience at the John F. Kennedy International Airport.
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year.
By joining our team, you’ll discover endless opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. And because our people drive our experiences, we offer some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
Provides overall support to the HR Director. Leads and ensures all employment and human resources policies, procedures, personnel records, HR record-keeping and statutory compliance for OTG operations in the airport. Facilitates effective employee relations, training, development, and performance management practices.
• Administers various human resources related tasks; filing, scanning and assisting with crew member questions, concerns
• Enters and processes new hire information and records
• Maintains I-9 information and airport badge information
• Ensures coordination and communication with hiring managers, payroll and badging clerk
• Schedules, facilitates, and participates in new hire orientation
• Ensures benefits administration to include employee enrollments and termination, election forms, payroll deductions, claims resolution, change reporting to carriers and brokers, and timely communication of benefit information and eligibility to employees
• Processes information for post-employment and unemployment in a timely manner
• Conducts recruitment effort for all hourly crewmembers, conducts open houses, job fairs, phone and in person interviews; monitors career-path program, writes and places advertisements
• Facilitates hiring managers with pre-hire assessments and interviews
• Participates in management staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars
• Maintains company organization charts, employee bulletin boards, employment postings and employee directory
• Ensures updated contact information in employee records
• Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed
• Maintains Human Resource Information System and records and compiles reports from database- i.e EEO-1, badge expiration, authorization to work expiration, job code, status and performance reports, turnover and retention reports
• Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
• Maintains development of professional HR skills and updated information
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned
• Must be 18 years of age
• Fully conversationally is English
• 1 years of HR experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude, and customer service oriented
• Analytical skills and problem solving ability
• Prioritization, organizational, follow-up skills, and attention to detail
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Proficient skills with Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Good judgment
• Ability to work overtime, if needed