Our team members are challenged to make a genuine impact and play an integral role in driving the business forward. We embrace a dynamic culture that always puts the consumer first, and where ownership, accountability and agility are celebrated at every level. To help our people thrive, we offer expansive career growth potential, the opportunity to work alongside and learn from talented colleagues with diverse backgrounds and skill sets, and a range of best-in-class benefits.
We have more than 11,000 employees around the world, and products available in over 140 countries.
The Human Resources Transformation Lead is responsible for Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) support and also for HR partnership of assigned client groups within Nestle Health Science (NHSc). This role assists the Director of Human Resources with the large volume of HR activities related to the organization’s mergers and acquisitions and will provide tactical HR solutions for assigned client groups in line with the overall HR strategy. This is a remote-based position.
• Support with NHSc HR M&A and integration activities from due diligence through post-close phase:
Creation and execution of day 1, short and long-term plans including communications and change management.
Responding to data and tracking requests, including synergies and quantification of HR risks and opportunities.
Assisting with organizational design.
Driving forward the implementation plan for people strategies, processes and systems including aligning key stakeholders.
• Work with the HR Director and leaders in the execution of the U.S. organization’s HR strategy and plan including transformation and integration to drive higher engagement and enablement of employees, as well as instilling a culture of trust, high performance and application of the vision and principles:
Execute people plans to support the strategy.
Help managers enhance their teams and maximize talent by providing expertise in organization design and development, capability building, workforce planning and talent management.
Act as an HR advisor to people managers and employees with talent performance, career management, total rewards and recognition, engagement and communication, job profiles and talent selection, learning and training, and employee relations.
• Conduct key meetings and trainings including presentation development to support strategic HR processes and integration/transformation initiatives.
• Develop and maintain HR resources including process documents, plans, templates, and best practices.
• Serves as the key point of contact for all HR operational activities.
• Support ad hoc requests for HR projects or initiatives as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Business Administration or in a related field required.
• Must have 3+ years of Human Resources experience, working in a fast-paced, large and complex organization.
• Must be familiar with and experience in HR integration & transformation and HR processes including recruitment, employee relations, employee communications, coaching, HR Analytics and compensation administration.
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook) required.
• Must have strong experience with both project management and process improvement.
• Ability to show a drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards.
• Must have excellent communication (oral and written), organizational and stakeholder management skills.
• Must be resourceful, have a high level of self-awareness and takes accountability for one’s own actions.
• Must be a creative and strategic thinker, solutions-driven and detail-oriented.
• Willing and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision, working in a highly complex, matrix organization.
• Knowledge of essential HR law and applications strongly desired.
(phone number removed)
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at (url removed) or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: (phone number removed).
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
A leasing agent assists property owners with leasing their properties to prospective tenants. This may include marketing properties, preparing lease...Apply For This Job
Description/Job Summary RMF Engineering, Inc. a national engineering firm is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist. This is an exciting...Apply For This Job
Together for a cleaner, healthier world. Johnson Matthey, a FTSE 100 company, is a global leader in sustainable technologies specializing...Apply For This Job
IT Operations Manager Business Developer charging solutions Germany (Berlin) remote Berlin, Berlin, Germany Sales Full time Business Developer charging...Apply For This Job
About Century Communities As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder and industry leader in online sales, we know what it takes...Apply For This Job
Machine operator for a Honeycomb machine(will train). Must be dependable and have reliable transportation. Position is temp-perm with a pay...Apply For This Job