FREE EMPLOYEE HOUSING
Do you want to have an amazing adventure this summer? Join our team and have the time of your life working at Muir Woods National Monument. We are looking for a Housing Coordinator/Driver to join our team. The position will be responsible for coordination of shuttle service from a townhome located approximately 30-45 minutes from the work site to the workplace in Mill Valley, CA. Position will also drive employees to various excursions, grocery trips, sightseeing etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Work closely with HR and management to identify and facilitate effective room assignments for all employees occupying company-provided housing;
· Meet and greet all new hires, upon their arrival to the site, in a warm and friendly manner, and be prepared to conduct tours and assist with move-ins;
· Communicate with site management so they are aware of new hire arrivals and are prepared to assist with checking new staff into their accommodations;
· Meet with all departing employees, who occupy employee housing, to conduct room inspections and ensure they are being left in a good and clean condition to effectuate the return of housing deposits if applicable;
· Provide daily transportation to and from work to those living in employee housing as well as transportation for daily errands, weekend excursions, sightseeing, etc.(Company car is available).
· Coordinate and schedule trips to/from the airport for arriving/departing employees
– Other work opportunities may be available when not driving.
· Excellent customer service and teamwork skills
· Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact positively and effectively with many types of personalities
· Strong organization skills and attention to detail
· Able to lift up to 25 pounds frequently and participate in bending, twisting, squatting, and standing activities for long periods of time throughout each day
· Intermediate computer skills – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel
· Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass an MVR check.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer!