*KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES: *
* Lead, mentor, coach and develop other members of the Talent Acquisition team.
* Work with the SVP of People to develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
* Responsible for full cycle recruiting to find the most qualified talent for our office locations in a timely manner.
* Utilizing and sourcing from LinkedIn, job boards, cold calling and other sources/postings to attract candidates.
* Building and maintaining a strong pipeline of Account Management, Recruiters and Associate Recruiter candidates.
* Manage full cycle corporate recruiting efforts to include posting positions internally and externally, searching resume databases, reviewing resumes, screening applicants, coordinating and conducting interviews, presenting and negotiating offers.
* Develop and maintain strong and trusting relationships with employees and managers in order to successfully mediate and resolve employee relations concerns and grievances and assist with retention and follow-up.
* Manage and coordinate our corporate processes.
* Pair with our Corporate Operations Manager and HR for offers and onboarding.
* Participate in college job fairs.
* Recruit ad hoc positions
*KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS: *
* 5+ years working experience in Corporate (sales industry) or Staffing Industry Recruiting required
* 2+ years of managing/training recruiters
* Bachelor’s degree required
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
* Attendance of Networking Events to further assist in recruiting efforts
* Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
* Strong Microsoft Office skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Team player, organized, consistent, energetic, self-starter and ambition to succeed
*OUR CORPORATE CULTURES: *
We offer a competitive base salary with medical insurance, paid time off and 401K.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 5 years
* Monday to Friday
* Bachelor’s (Required)
* Corporate (sales industry) or Staffing Industry Recruiting: 5 years (Required)
* Managing / Training Recruiting Team: 2 years (Required)
* Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Are you someone who is passionate about crafting the perfect brand messaging? Are you ready to combine your strategic and...Apply For This Job
Company Description Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in...Apply For This Job
Title: Sourcing Specialist Duration: 5+ Months Location: Memphis, TN Allowed to work Remote: Yes Primary Purpose: To support strategic...Apply For This Job
About: Macy’s is proudly America’s Department Store. For more than 160 years, Macy’s has served generations at every stage of...Apply For This Job
Job Description Looking for dedicated and passionate physicians who want to deliver world class care. Earn over $250,000 per year,...Apply For This Job
At Leaf Home, people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very...Apply For This Job