$20 – $30 an hour
Digital marketing: 2 years (Required)
Marketing automation: 2 years (Required)
HubSpot: 1 year (Required)
WHO WE ARE:
Moxie Institute is an international presentation training agency with a relentless passion for helping business leaders and their teams make an impact with their message and communicate with confidence.
We are seeking a long-term partner to become Moxie Institute’s Sales and Marketing Automation Specialist. We would love an out-of-the-box thinker whose main responsibility is to optimize the sales and marketing systems and processes, map the right content to the right place, and be skilled at creating and improving workflows.
– Partner with marketing, sales, training, and operation teams to automate business processes
– Recommend and build improvements to existing systems and workflows
– Perform testing of marketing automation
– Build and execute campaigns, programs, and emails
– Serve as Subject Matter Expert for all Marketing and Sales automation
– Proactively research and make recommendations regarding new features made available with each platform
– Produce marketing automation intelligence and analytics, perform A/B tests, and identify ways to optimize future campaigns and communications
– Monitor performance and data flows between systems
– Manage and maintain email lists
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
– Minimum of 3 years experience in digital marketing and marketing automation.
– Demonstrated proficiency in marketing automation techniques – email marketing, lead nurturing, sales funnel, client and customer journeys, and analytics.
– Proven experience with Hubspot, WooCommerce, and WordPress.
– Strong communication skills and dependable.
– Data-driven – ability to use metrics to refine campaigns, optimize and report results.
– Strong organizational skills and a process-oriented approach.
– Thrive on cross-functional teamwork but also enjoys working independently.
– Ability to adjust to changing priorities and shift quickly between projects
We thrive around people who are authentically themselves, crazily ambitious and exude good energy. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
We are excited to meet you!
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote