Our Cardiologists, in concert with your personal physician, our highly skilled staff of nurses, and other health care professionals, are committed to delivering superior cardiology services. Keeping in mind the patient /physician relationship, our emphasis is not only on cardiovascular treatment, but also on the prevention of heart disease through patient education and lifestyle modifications.
Established in 1988, North Texas Heart Center is one of the oldest practices in the Dallas area. From the beginning, the physicians of North Texas Heart Center have made quality patient care their highest priority. Our commitment to excellence continues today and guides the course of every decision made by the physicians in our practice.
North Texas Heart Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
* Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
* Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
* Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
* Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
* Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
* 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
* Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
* Colleague recognition program
* Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits ((url removed))
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) Registered Nurse. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
Seeking a Registered Nurse for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions
You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions
You will maintain and review patients records including posting tests and examination results
You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
You will check rooms daily for necessary supplies
You will respond to and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed)
What Qualifications you will need:
Graduation from an accredited school of registered nursing is required
1-3 years experience as a registered nurse is preferred
Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations
Please be sure to list current license information on your application
Physician Services Group ((url removed)) is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcares graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare’s commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
‘There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it.’ – Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse opening. Submit your application today and help advance the practice of nursing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
New York, New York, United States ID: (phone number removed) Job DescriptionWork Location Options: Hybrid You Lead the Way. We’ve...Apply For This Job
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals...Apply For This Job
Description Introduction **$5,000 Sign on Bonus Available for External Hires ** Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses...Apply For This Job
A growing global company. Endless career and development opportunities. When you join Ritchie Bros., youll be part of a diverse,...Apply For This Job
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours! Bon Secours ABOUT US: As a faith-based and patient-focused organization, Bon...Apply For This Job
The Warehouse Worker will perform a variety of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock, picking and filling...Apply For This Job