$80,000 – $95,000 a year
US work authorization (Required)
This position is a field position and will spend the majority of the time in the field on construction site. Role is to provide assistance to the Construction Superintendent of the project on engineering issues and construction conflict resolution.
Physical work outside is required (ability to climb ladders to access elevated construction, conduct material test in the field including lifting 50+ pound sample bags and/or concrete cylinders when required) Work outside will be conducted in all weather conditions.
Candidate will be expected to work with minimal supervision and be capable of solving complex engineering issues in a timely manner.
A PE is preferred but an Engineer in Training with a minimum of 2 or more years of field construction experience is acceptable.
· Review RFI’s and provide sound engineering recommendations and solutions
· Review Shop Drawings for compliance with the plans and specifications
· Review Contractors CPM Baseline and Schedule Updates for specification compliance and ensure schedule accurately reflects project progress. Review and provide recommendations of Time Impact Analysis.
· Review Contractor initiated changes and plan revisions for constructability and compliance with the plans, specifications and standards
· Review Change Orders for need and compliance .
· Review construction issues and conflicts in the field and provide sound engineering recommendations, solutions and work arounds to solve the issue or eliminate the conflict
· Conduct inspection of work items in the field including conducting material testing for specification compliance as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Hiring 2 candidates for this role
Job details Salary $600 – $1,400 a week Job Type Full-time Qualifications Day Shift (Required) English (Required) US work authorization...Apply For This Job
CareersInFood.com is here to offer support. To assist our employers and job seeker community, we have compiled a list of...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary $115,000 – $125,000 a year Job Type Full-time Benefits Pulled from the full job description 401(k) Health...Apply For This Job
Job Summary Reporting to the Plant HR Manager, you will provide Human Resources support to assigned department, including recruitment and...Apply For This Job
Safety, Health & Environmental Manager This role is a part of the senior team at the plant and is accountable...Apply For This Job
Compensation:Hourly Rate: $22.25 Shift Differential 2nd Shift $1.25 3rd Shift $1.00 ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Tends mixing tank that mixes ingredients such...Apply For This Job