Are you tired of being overworked and unappreciated . Come join a locally owned company that truly cares about out staff!
We are seeking 2 caring and hardworking Registered Nurses (RN) to join our growing healthcare team. You will collaborate with physicians and other staff to provide the most comprehensive care possible to our patients.
We are looking to fill an Assistant Director of Nurses position and a home nurse position. Both positions are available for Full Time/ Part Time. We are looking for a compassionate dedicated nurses who has a passion working with the geriatric community. Self-motivating ,hard-working and a willingness to work together as a team. MUST have reliable transportation.
At Colorado Help at Home, we do home visits to ensure our patients can continue to live with dignity & respect.
Registered Nurse (RN) Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor patient vitals; detect changes in symptoms, health, and/or pain
• Administer medication
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
• Communicate clearly and directly with patients; provide emotional support to patients and family members under stress
• Fill out and update patient documents and charts
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements and Qualifications
• Associate or bachelor’s degree in nursing
• Valid state nursing license
• Understanding of standard medical practices and procedures
• Excellent communication skills and great bedside manner
• Ability to work some evenings, holidays, and weekends
About Colorado Help at Home:
Growing company that truly care about our employees and clients.
We provide medical and non medical services
Not excepting Covid Patents
Pay for travel time
When you work for us, you become our family. Colorado Help @ Home offers the following benefits to our AWESOME Staff:
Open Shifts available in Denver, Lakewood, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Aurora, Englewood, & Centennial
$$ Pay Raises after 60 days, 6 months, and a year! We invest in your future!
BONUSES: 2-4 times per year
$$ Increase for Weekend shifts
We offer Mileage & Gas cards
SAFETY is our TOP priority!
We provide ALL of your PPE gear: gloves, shoe booties, cleaning gloves, hand sanitizer, lysol wipes, masks, face shields, etc.
Employee of the month bonuses!
Optional Medical Insurance
Paid Time off after qualifying period
In-house PAID Training & Education
24/7 Support from our team
We provide scrubs too!
Immediate positions available after orientation – start working right away!
We promote from within and help you obtain higher-level certifications
We do our best to pair you up with client(s) close to where you live
We introduce you to the client prior to being placed on the schedule!
Make a positive impact in the lives of people in need 🙂
$$$ OFFERING $500 SIGN ON BONUS $$$