Located in Braintree, MA
A stronger bond with patients A stronger impact on recovery BE THE CONNECTION.
As a registered nurse (RN), you’ll be the connection between compassionate care and the real, positive results your patients are striving to achieve. Use your skills within our inpatient rehabilitation setting to provide the nursing perspective and attention to detail that our highly specialized, integrated team approach requires. Elevate expectations and outcomes with national post-acute care leader Encompass Health.
What Makes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Working at Encompass Health means being part of something special: A team that is passionate about making an impact on patients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, Encompass Health offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on their road to recovery from stroke, spinal cord injuries, neurological disorders, joint replacements, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the successes they experience along the way.
Our culture of compassion and collaboration is founded on more than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressed in the values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to keep learning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a better way to care. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something decidedly different and more satisfying: A career that is challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join a team that is committed to setting the standard for better healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
REGISTERED NURSE (RN), INPATIENT REHABILITATION
As a registered nurse at Encompass Health channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Help patients by supervising care and treatments, leading patient assessments, creating personalized plans of care, targeting patient concerns and offering the best solutions.
• View each patient with a strong sense of empathy, listen closely to their personal stories, and get to know each one’s physical, mental and emotional needs.
• See patients progress due to the effort you and your team put forth each day and build rewarding relationships with them during stays that last from two to four weeks.
• Spend each day helping someone to regain control of their lives with the goal of being discharged from the hospital and back to their community, families and friends.
• Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations required.
• CPR certification required (ACLS preferred).
• CRRN certification preferred.
• One or more years of experience in an inpatient rehabilitation hospital setting preferred.
HERE to view full job description.
Job Description Job Description Coordinates and participates in activities related to Care Management services to family members and caregivers. Job...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary $50,000 – $60,000 a year Job Type Full-time Contract Full Job Description Westmed Ambulance Service Intake Coordinator...Apply For This Job
EMS Instructor, Highland Park Hospital – (81864) . Position Highlights: * Position: EMS Instructor* Location: Highland Park Hospital* Full Time/Part...Apply For This Job
Position: Registered Nurse – Medical/Surgical – Relocation Offered! POSITION PURPOSE: Professional care provider who assesses, plans, implements, and evaluates the...Apply For This Job
Overview How have you impacted someone’s life today? At Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the lives...Apply For This Job
Baptist Health South Florida is once again one of the 2020 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For! This is...Apply For This Job