*Responsibilities: ( 1st shift )*
* Responsible for the creation of requisitions and posting positions to job boards, social media and other sites.
* Troubleshoot issues with Applicant Tracking System (ATS) for hiring managers, HR users and candidates.
* Assists Talent Acquisition team in preparing offer documents.
* Facilitates completion of pre-employment processes for new hires and inter-company transfers. Communicates with hiring managers and candidates to ensure processes are completed and provides status updates as needed.
* Serves as key point of contact for candidates during the pre-employment process.
* Collaborates with Legal, Medical, Driver Vehicle Services, and Human Resources on the pre-employment and Onboarding processes.
* Works with external vendors to resolve issues and improve the pre-employment process.
* Handles updates to ATS and recruitment spreadsheets.
* Assists with the coordination of our campus recruiting efforts and hiring events at LG&E facilities.
* Partners with Recruiters throughout the recruitment lifecycle to improve our existing processes and develop creative ways to attract talent.
* Manages vendor relationships including invoice management and reconciliation.
* Processes Employee Referral Bonus payments.
* Bachelor’s degree preferred, including strong preference for candidates with Human Resources major and/or experience.
* Internship in HR and/or 1-2 years’ experience in an entry-level HR role required.
* Technically proficient with MS Office suite, particularly Excel.
* Experience with an ATS preferred.
* Proven ability to build strong relationships and demonstrated customer service skills.
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work effectively in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
* Detail oriented with great accuracy, analytical, organized and a self-starter.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written) with excellent rapport via telephone and email.
* Excellent team player. Must also be people oriented.
* Ability to work independently following initial direction.
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of _making our world more productive_ every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at (url removed).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law*.*
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 1 year
* 2 years
* 3 years
* 4 years
* 5 years
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Danbury, CT 06810: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
* Bachelor’s (Preferred)
* Recruiting or HR: 1 year (Preferred)
* ATS: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
JOB SUMMARY: Under routine supervision, this position is responsible for the design and development of J.B. Hunt’s talent development programs,...Apply For This Job
About Citi: Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160...Apply For This Job
*Job description* *Priority Care Staffing*is currently looking for *Registered Nurse (RN)* in our New York Facilities! We have facility all...Apply For This Job
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health Registered Nurse (RN) – Inpatient Rehabilitation – The Jewish Hospital Sign...Apply For This Job
POSITION SUMMARY As a member of Amylyx’s HR Team, the Head, HR Business Partner will execute talent management strategies and...Apply For This Job
At Taco Bell, we’re hungry for Mas. Mas Heart, Mas Flavor and Mas Value. If you want Mas in your...Apply For This Job