Adobe Photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Design and create jewelry and accessory products based on customer directions and market trends.
D*ESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: *
· Develop and execute product designs that will reflect customer’s needs and achieve merchandising objectives.
· Research seasonal trends and create trend presentations, including boards, tear sheets, samples and components.
· Ability to create new product designs through computer rendering,
· Ability to craft conceptual direction / creative vision for new products/collections
· Bring a level of creativity, attention to detail and efficiency while working under tight deadlines
· Collaborate with Sales, and PD team to ensure that designs are engineered to meet cost and margin targets, while remaining aesthetically pleasing.
· Learning how to work with Product Development Teams overseas to ensure that proper interpretation of designs is executed into actual samples
· Provide detailed specification information of materials, components and parts to PD and overseas vendors.
Job Type: Full-time
Hand Sanitizers and Masks Optional
Work Location: One location