Are you ready to jump on track with an amazing opportunity in Human Resources as a seasonal HR Training Scheduling Coordinator? Kings Dominion is hiring!
This position has a starting wage of $15.00 an hour, plus the fun benefits of free park entry for yourself, the opportunity to earn admission tickets for your friends and family, as well as awesome employee appreciation events!
* Manage and run the HRIS/LMS software of the organization, and make sure it’s updated.
* Schedule /set-up individuals for required HR training courses both in the classroom and online.
* Send communications and aid Associates regarding any questions and/or technical difficulties they may have with our online training platform, getting onboarding, etc.
* Ensure compliance with company policies and legal regulations/guidelines.
* Assist with record keeping, auditing, payroll, reporting, and any other HR administration needs.
* Assist in other areas of the Human Resources division as needed as well as in the park if the business requires.
* Prior theme park or service industry experience a plus.
* Prior Human Resources experience a plus.
* Strong computer skills and knowledge of using Microsoft Office products a must.
* Ease and comfort using computers and several different software programs a must.
* Flexibility with scheduling and an ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
* Ability to provide exceptional service when interacting with Associates, coworkers and others.
* Good organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to work independently of constant supervision.
* Ability to work in fast-paced and rapidly changing office/theme park environment.
* Flexible and willing to gain a broader knowledge of Human Resources procedures.
* Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
* Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
Cedar Fair Entertainment Company is an equal opportunity employer. A work permit may be required for associates under the age of 18. Applicants must be legally eligible for employment in the United States and in accordance with state laws. Cedar Fair also conducts background checks on all applicants 18 years of age and older.
Job Description JOB POSTING NOTIFICATIONS UC Vaccination Policy: With limited exceptions, COVID-19 vaccinations are required for Covered Individuals under the...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary $20 an hour Job Type Part-time Contract Qualifications ESL Certification (Preferred) Benefits Pulled from the full job...Apply For This Job
Job Description Job ID 353485 Location Twin Cities Job Family Information Technology Full/Part Time Full-Time Regular/Temporary Regular Job Code 9703DE...Apply For This Job
Posting Number: S220139P Working Title: Director of the Office of Field Experience Employee Class: Civil Service Department: Office of the...Apply For This Job
Job Description Requisition ID req20252 Working Title Community Health Worker Position Grade 09 Position Summary *11/14/22 – Please note, this...Apply For This Job
Job Description Career Opportunities: Desktop Support Supervisor (21872) Requisition ID 21872 – Posted 08/19/2022 – CareOregon – Full Time –...Apply For This Job