• The incumbent has direct contact with all areas within the site regarding HR related matters and administrative support for the HR Team.
• Lead recruitment efforts for hourly roles and conduct exit interviews as applicable. Analyzes trends and makes recommendations for process improvements.
• Works in conjunction with T4E to own the New Hire Orientation process (scheduling, badging, agendas, processing I-9 verification, assisting with benefits enrollment and ensure all required paperwork is complete, etc.)
• Serve as a contact and escalation point for employees and team leaders with HR-related questions and concerns.
• Manage attendance program, including assistance with administration of discipline.
• Team/Site support including coordinating staff meetings and agendas, capture meeting notes, etc.
• Serve as an HRIS administrator (SAP, Ultipro, Workday).
• Track data and run reports on a routine basis and ad hoc reports as needed, including analyzing and summarizing data.
• Coordinate and prepare Affirmative Action Plan and associated reporting (EEO, VET 101, etc.).
• Provide support for special projects such as event coordination and ad-hoc tasks as needed.
• Conduct and develop training for site, as needed.
• Provide all admin support such as filing, copying, creating/maintaining employee files, record retrieval, etc. and other administrative duties as needed.
• Bachelor’s in Business, HR or other related degree with 1 or more years of experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience with relative experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• In-depth knowledge of general human resources policies and procedures.
• Experience using HR computer systems (e.g., Workday, Ultipro) and software preferred.
• Proven track record of ability to manage sensitive issues in a confidential manner.
• Very strong organization and time management skills.
• Demonstrate agile thinking to solve problems and overcome barriers.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel (working knowledge of pivot tables) and PowerPoint).
• Able to adjust hours/willing to work time in addition to regularly-planned schedule in order to meet workload demands on occasion.
Skills and Attributes:
• Works effectively with individuals of diverse cultures, interpersonal styles, abilities, motivations, or backgrounds including develop strong working relationships with individuals in all levels of the organization.
• Able to identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable causes.
• Takes ownership setting high standards of performance; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
• The work requires knowledge of corporation practices and procedures, as well as an in-depth knowledge of general human resources policies and procedures, and the ability to exercise independent judgment to ensure they are applied equitably and consistently.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, able to convey information and ideas through a variety of media in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
• Able to accurately produce a high volume of diversified work under deadlines with frequent interruptions.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills are a must.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: