The Human Resources Manager/Mill HRBP provides leadership and takes overall functional responsibility for a broad range of human resource activities and initiatives for the Kimberly Clark Professional at the Loudon manufacturing facility. This role isbothastrategicand hands on role throughpartneringwiththeBusiness Leadersand employees onday-to-day HR guidance and supporttohelpdevelop and deliverthepeople strategy andbusinesssolutions. The Mill HRBP for the Loudon Mill will provide leadership to support the culture that emphasizes employee engagement, quality, safety and effective continuous improvement implementation to drive a highly productive workforce.
As a member of the Site Leadership Team and a part of the KCP North America Supply Chain HR Team the Mill HRBP will apply expertise in various areas including performance management, lean manufacturing, organizational development, leadership development and project management to enhance business effectiveness. Additionally, this role will collaborate with HR colleagues in North America and corporate HR experts to implement and execute the strategic K-C people and culture agenda.In addition, strong collaboration with a diverse group of HR partners to align key priorities with the business and deliver professional service is expected.
• Lead HR team and act as a business partner and advisor to Mill leadership in a manner that builds trust, develops talent and reflects the continuous improvement mindset required to drive success through supporting the performance of others.
• Develop and manage the organization talent strategy which includes Talent Acquisition, D&I strategy, Workforce Planning, Organizational effectiveness, Talent Management, KPIs, Retention and Recognition Planning & Culture
• Build and influence strategic business solutions by using a flexible communication approach, analytical thinking, breakthrough thinking & facilitating relationships comprising of different levels of employees.
• Provide coaching for mill leadership, on onboarding, performance and career development.
• Identify learning and development needs for Leaders and participate in planning process and implementation (including partnership with L&D on corporate initiatives).
• Develop workforce plans (long term and short term) in partnership global workforce planning team, Team Leader and HR Director
• Ensure legal policies and procedures (including region-specific compliance requirements) are followed and maintained
• Identify business compensation needs and partner with COE to find solutions and/or provide compensation consulting to leaders, in order to attract and retain talent for the organization.
• Qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in business or a related field and at least 5 years’ similar HR experience in a leadership role in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience as HR generalist or leader in a manufacturing environment
• Must have demonstrated capability in problem solving, conflict resolution and working within site culture. In depth knowledge of business strategy, and specific HR functional knowledge.
• Demonstrated experience being an expert and agent on people challenges, with a key focus on talent, performance, organizational effectiveness, and change management.
• Demonstrated capability in communication, analytical thinking, breakthrough thinking & facilitating relationships comprising of different levels of employees.
Ability to relocate for career growth opportunities within the KC HR Organization- preferred
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
K-C will support in-country relocation for the chosen candidate for the role, including assistance to obtain proper work authorization. The benefits provided will be per the terms of K-C’s applicable mobility policies. The benefits/policy provided will decided in K-C’s sole discretion.
job description Subscribe to FlexJobs today and gain access to 25,000 hand-screened remote, work from home, & flexible schedule job...Apply For This Job
job description Propel is looking for a HR Business Partner to join their team! Are you looking to be part...Apply For This Job
*Marketing /Box Office Manager* Niagara International Sports & Entertainment Niagara Falls, New York *ABOUT NISE* Niagara International Sports & Entertainment...Apply For This Job
About Talentburst: TalentBurst is an award-winning provider of Workforce Management Solutions including Staffing, Employer of Record, High Hazard Payroll, Global...Apply For This Job
Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Summary At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our...Apply For This Job
Full-time General Dentist Opportunity in San Diego, CA. For more information, please reach out to Jeff Farrell, Talent Acquisition Manager...Apply For This Job