About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
The Regional Marketing Specialist at Kendra Scott will play an instrumental role in the daily operations and project management of all Marketing related activities, with an emphasized focus on the Regional Marketing arm of the Marketing department. Reporting into the Sr. Manager, Regional Marketing, the Regional Marketing Specialist will support in the communication and management of all priorities within the Marketing department to ensure projects are completed according to deadlines, serving as an agent for strategic growth to accomplish defined business goals.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Work in tandem with the Marketing Operations team, and Marketing department as a whole, to identify, define, communicate and manage project scopes, objectives, requirements and timelines, with a particular focus on the Regional Marketing arm of the Marketing department.
• Support in the maintenance of current reporting and technology structures within the Regional Marketing team, including Splash, SimpleBooth, and Qlic
• Serve as the liaison between key cross-functional teams to lead tactical execution of ongoing Regional Marketing priorities – including event reporting, custom event code creation, web code requests, creative asset needs and segmented emails
• Operate as a bridge between the Regional Marketing and Field Operations team for communication of all pertinent promotions, campaigns, regional initiatives, creative assets and general project details
• Assist with financial management of the marketing budget, specifically for Regional Marketing expenses.
• Identify and propose improvements to existing operations to build automated and self-sufficient solutions for current manual tasks
• Place product orders, as a support function of the ongoing Regional Marketing gifting program
• Collaborate with the Marketing Operations Manager to pinpoint areas of duplication and opportunities for efficiencies within the creative requests process, applying learnings to current work-flows
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years’ experience providing marketing and/or clerical support for a high-growth company
• A proven ability to execute with consistent delivery
• The desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
•The ability to work cross functionally while managing simultaneous projects with schedule constraints
• The ability to manage competing priorities, cope with rapid change and calmly pivot when new, time-sensitive projects arise unexpectedly
• A growth mindset: desire to learn, grow and embrace new ideas
• A shared appreciation for our 3 core values of Family, Fashion and Philanthropy
Overview As an Assistant Store Manager, you will support the Store Manager to build a team that delivers results through...Apply For This Job
job description What This Position is All AboutAs a member of the Asset Protection team you will be accountable for...Apply For This Job
Job Summary: As The Children’s Place Brand Marketing Associate, you are responsible for the ideation, execution and hindsight of...Apply For This Job
Perry Ellis International, Inc. represents a diverse portfolio of lifestyle apparel brands. The Company, through its wholly owned subsidiaries owns...Apply For This Job
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life The future is what you make it. When you join...Apply For This Job
Company Description Headquartered in Southern California, Skechers has spent nearly 30 years helping men, women and kids everywhere look and...Apply For This Job