About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Kendra Scott is an exploding brand experiencing significant growth today and beyond. To keep pace with growth, while prioritizing operational excellence, we are looking for a Marketing Operations Lead. This role would report to the Senior Marketing Operations Manager to support overarching Marketing Operations and Project Management with a heavy focus on our Creative Servies sub department. This position will regularly collaborate with Marketing Sub Departments and Cross Functional teams.
• Focus on process and workflow enhancements for the Marketing team with a heavy focus on the Creative Services team.
• Work Cross functionally to Project Manage initiatives that will impact the Creative Services team and beyond when needed.
• Be a liaison for cross functional partners to the Creative Team and Vice Versa.
• Support with invoice and vendor management for different partners on the Marketing team.
• Organize, plan agendas for, and run cross functional meetings
• Manage & Assign projects/tasks in Basecamp
• Support Sen. Marketing Operations Manager with new PM tool role out
Our Ideal Canidate Will Have
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent work experience. Prior Graphic Design or Print knowledge would be a plus.
• Project Management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects, initiatives, and deadlines concurrently.
• Confident, articulate, and professions speaking and writing skills.
• Proficiency in MS Suite
• A willingness to play a “hands on” role on key projects and initiatives.
• Flexibility to work with urgency in a fast–paced environment while managing many competing priorities.
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to balance a lot of differing opinions.
• Successful Candidate will be self-directed, motivated, dependable, detail oriented, and a stone team player and leader.