Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.
What you can expect:
• Utilize effective communication skills in delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving.
• Achieve positive results in personal sales by focusing on relationship selling, building a client base and offering exemplary customer service.
• Ensure standard operating procedures are executed and policies followed.
• Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
• Assist in the implementation of Health & Safety policy and operational procedures utilizing training and guidance provided to support store management within this area.
• Follow and implement local law/regulations and observation of HUGO BOSS standards regarding Health & Safety at all time.
• BS College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
• 2-3 years of Specialty Retail Sales experience
• Strong customer service and selling experience
• Independent, self motivated, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial
• Strong business acumen, communication and interpersonal skills
• High level of taste and sophistication consistent with the HUGO BOSS lifestyle philosophy
• International and inspirational working environment
• Career progression opportunities
• Dynamic and inspirational work culture
• Flexible scheduling to meet lifestyle needs, with a competitive compensation program and a fun working environment