We are seeking a passionate individual to become one of our Beauty Advisors representing Estee Lauder. If you are a self-professed beauty junkie, obsessed over mascara formulas, eye shadow pigment or the latest lipstick shade, we want to hear from you! If you can match a foundation colour on sight, know your creams from your powders and love to experiment with the latest make-up looks, Hudson’s Bay has a place for you in its esteemed beauty department.
As an Estee Lauder Beauty Advisor you will be representing innovation, sophistication and superior quality. Estée Lauder is one of the world’s most renowned beauty brands, producing iconic skin care, makeup and fragrances. For over 65 years, they have stayed true to the philosophy that inspired the founder, Estée Lauder: Every Woman Can Be Beautiful.
As an adventurer of HBC we encourage you to think and act like owner operator as we believe everyone impacts the business. We are inspired by our heritage and excited about our future and we want you to be too!
• Greet customers in a friendly, professional and timely manner
• Provide honest advice to customers regarding products
• Execute the appropriate selling behaviours consistently to achieve personal and team results
• Build your client base through establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships, follow-up on satisfaction of purchases and notifying customers of up-coming events/promotions
• Leverage Product Knowledge as a differentiating factor in the service experience
• Understand the competitive market and be aware of the trends and new products
• Assist in the execution of special events, seasonal gift with purchase and holiday programs
• Open new Hudson’s Bay Credit and Rewards accounts as a means of building customer loyalty
• Perform daily department maintenance including light stock work, re-merchandising, transfers, price markdowns and general housekeeping
• Other related duties as assigned
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers, coworkers and vendors
• Ability to problem solve and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Results oriented with an ambitious drive to succeed in a commission-based environment
• Passionate and knowledgeable of cosmetics trends
• Fast-learner with strong organizational skills
• Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
Follow Your Passion
At Hudson’s Bay, you can work and follow your passion everyday. Submit your application for the position that fits you best and soon begin your dream job!