$115,000 – $125,000 a year
Construction Experience: 10 years (Preferred)
Project Management: 7 years (Preferred)
General Construction firm seeks an experience well organized Project Manager in General Construction who can plan and manage a wide variety of construction projects from start to finish primarily for public work projects throughout New Jersey.
· Organize and oversee constructing projects and ensure they are completed in a timely manner.
· Proficiency in Procore, Microsoft Exchange and MS office.
· Ability to read technical/architectural drawings.
· Strong analytical, organizational, communication, problem solving and decision-making skills.
· Provide owner progress reports with supporting documentation.
· Technically inclined to understand and explain construction projects scopes of work.
Principles only. Recruiters, please do not contact this post.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $115,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year
Work Location: Multiple Locations