At Henrico Doctors’ Hospital Forest we want to ensure we support you through all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
* Paid Time Off ( PTO ) and Personal Leave
* 401K (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
* Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
* Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
* Home , Auto , and Pet Insurance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program ( ESPP )
* Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
* Adoption Assistance
* Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits ((url removed))
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at Henrico Doctors’ Hospital Forest!
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Registered Nurse (RN), on our Progressive Neurovascular Care Unit PNCU you will support our 23-bed telemetry unit with a typical 1:4 patient ratio. Our unit provides high acuity level of care to a wide variety of neurological disorders, as well as neurological trauma injuries patients. While providing clinical and administrative support on the unit, you will work closely with the clinical team to create and implement a care plan that meets each patients needs. You will also coordinate unit activities and assure accountability of all assigned tasks
* Your Primary function in this role is to instruct and educate patients and their family members.
* As a member of PNCU you will administer all prescribed medications utilizing the 5 rights to medication administration, change dressings, clean wounds, and monitor vital signs.
* Our nursing team monitors, records and communicates patient conditions as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
* You will serve as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care, including patient’s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* Bachelors Degree preferred.
* Licensed a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of Virginia or has a Compact license.
* Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
Henrico Doctors Hospital ((url removed)) has provided quality healthcare services to the Richmond community since 1974. We give patient’s access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 340-bed hospital is one of the region’s leading acute care facilities. The hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in trauma, cardiovascular and neurological care, womens health, oncology, and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We are a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center . As part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery , we drive the state in minimally invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries.
We are proud to be the recipient of several national awards. The awards include Top 100 Hospital by Truven Health Analytics, 100 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades, Top 10% in the Nation for Cardiology Services and Treatment of Stroke, and Healthgrades Stroke Care Excellence Award. We have many other Five-Star clinical achievements recognizing our heart, stroke, and critical care programs.
At Henrico Doctors Hospital, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
‘Across HCA Healthcares more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow.’ – Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Registered Nurse RN Neurovascular PNCU opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product...Apply For This Job
Chautauqua Institution is a not-for-profit global convener of dialogue on the most significant issues of the day through engagement across...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities: Be team lead or manager who is an expert on Microsoft Configuration Manager (SCCM) Manage multiple systems management products...Apply For This Job
Must be able to do prep, cashier, and work a Slicer. It starts with you. You bring the enthusiasm, passion,...Apply For This Job
Citi’s Securities Services is a key ICG business that provides financial institutions, investors and issuers with the products and services...Apply For This Job
At Orascoptic, our brand sits at the intersection of consumer eyewear and medical technology. Our expertise is in stunning innovation...Apply For This Job