The mission of HealthRIGHT 360 is to give hope, build health, and change lives for people in need. We do this by providing compassionate, integrated care that includes primary medical, mental health, and substance use disorder treatment to over 22,000 uninsured Californians annually.
The HR department at HealthRIGHT 360 is a hardworking, diverse, enthusiastic, forward-thinking team of professionals who provide exceptional customer service to the 1200+ employees of HealthRIGHT 360. Our diverse workforce creates a unique HR experience in which there is never a dull moment.
Under the direction of the Director of Human Resources & Benefits, the Human Resource Generalist is responsible for the day-to-day execution of the agencys human resources policies, objectives, and initiatives. This position performs complex and varied technical, professional, and confidential work in the areas of HR Coordination and HRIS, Hiring and Promotion, and Employee Relations.
HR Coordination and HRIS:
• Responds to inquiries from employees and processes employment information/verification requests consistent with agency policies and confidentiality requirements.
• Communicates and coordinates with various internal departments and outside parties.
• Coordinates with compliance department to ensure employees are in compliance with contract specific requirements.
• Creates, maintains and updates personnel records.
• Inputs HR data into the HRIS (Human Resource Information System) timely, ensuring accuracy.
• Creates and analyzes various HRIS reports.
• Coordinates and assists with all external and internal audits.
Hiring and Promotion:
• Provides high quality customer service while coordinating and facilitating the onboarding process for new employees.
• Reviews applicant packets to ensure required items are included.
• Follows up with hiring manager on outstanding items or concerns.
• Processes personnel action requests in a timely manner while ensuring compliance with regulatory, programmatic, and budgetary requirements.
• Working with the Director of HR & Benefits and HR Business Partners team to provide practical, consistent, and proactive support, direction and guidance to supervisors and management on HR policies and procedures.
• Answers questions and initiate appropriate disciplinary actions to various employee relation matters.
• Conducts employee exit interviews and participates in employee terminations as needed.
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Education, Certifications, and Registrations:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Minimum of 2 year of HR experience in a large organization.
• An understanding of State and Federal Labor Law.
• Experience using an HRIS.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
• Proficient in communicating clearly and effectively verbally and in writing.
• Analytical and critical thinking skills to conduct analyses and develop recommendations.
• Ability to analyze complex issues, make recommendations and advise management on personnel issues and actions.
• Ability to handle difficult situations/individuals effectively and escalate appropriately/as needed.
• Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
• Must not be on active parole or probation.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.