Position: Rn – Medsurg (32 Hours/Week, Days)
Wage Range: $37.74 $ 69.60
Up to $ 15,000 for those new to Evergreen Health with current Med Surg Nursing experience. Pro-rated by FTE.
Relocation assistance available
Additional pay for BSN / MSN/ Med Surg Certification Posted wage ranges represent the entire range from minimum to maximum. For jobs with more than one level, the posted range reflects the minimum of the lowest level and the maximum of the highest level. Some positions also offer additional premiums based on shift, certifications, or degrees. Job offers are determined based on a candidate’s years of relevant experience, level of education and internal equity.
Evergreen Health is seeking an experienced Med Surg RN to join the well-established dynamic team on the 32-bed Med Surg Unit.
1. Provides direct patient care and functions as a patient advocate.
2. Assesses the comprehensive nursing needs of an assigned group of patients.
3. Coordinates the patient and family/significant other education process.
4. Continuously plans, implements, and evaluates patient care, incorporating patient and family/significant other into the process.
5. Participates with physician partners and other interdisciplinary team members to develop and implement patient and family/significant other plan of care.
6. Communicates effectively all relevant information (e.G., patient information, safety issues, problems with equipment, quality issues, etc.) to immediate supervisor, in timely way.
7. Communicates and documents changes in patient condition, on a timely basis, to charge nurse/supervisor and physician.
8. Accountable for following the guidelines for attendance, punctuality, and overall dependability. Accountable for effective performance and follow-through of all assigned responsibilities and for completing responsibilities within designated (or agreed upon) time frames. Completes responsibilities in a manner consistent with organizational policy, goals, and values.
9. Responsible for the “
” associated with this position in support of the organization.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED for the position:
Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire Bachelor’s in Nursing (BSN) required within 5 years of employment if applicable
DESIRED for the position: BSN or MSNBenefit Information:
Choices that care for you and your family At Evergreen Health, we appreciate our employees’ commitment and contribution to our success. We are proud to offer a suite of quality benefits and resources that are comprehensive, flexible, and competitive to help our staff and their loved ones maintain and improve health and financial well-being.
Medical, vision and dental insurance
On-demand virtual health care Health Savings Account Flexible Spending Account Life and disability insurance
Retirement plans (457(b) and 401(a) with employer contribution)
Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degrees
Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
Paid Time Off/Vacation Extended Illness Bank/Sick Leave Paid holidays
Voluntary hospital indemnity insurance
Voluntary identity theft protection
Voluntary legal insurance
Pay in lieu of benefits premium program
Commuter benefits View a summary of our total rewards available to you as an Evergreen Health team member by clicking .2023 Benefits Guide Evergreen Health is committed to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. The literature shows that having a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) contributes significantly to the quality of care. Toward that end, this position requires a BSN or a commitment to begin a BSN program within three years and obtain a BSN within five years of employment.
Please note this BSN requirement does not apply to those with an RN license for twenty s or current Evergreen Health RNs hired prior to April 1, 2014.
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between Evergreen Health and the Washington State Nurses Association (WSNA). Union membership is optional. NUR
Company: U.S. Olympic Committee Industry: Healthcare / Medical Remote Work Job Type: Full Time Country: United States State/Province: Any City: ...Apply For This Job
Job details Job Type Full-time Full Job Description Overview: DATA ANALYST STAT Revenue is a division of CorroHealth. Who We...Apply For This Job
Why Mayo ClinicMayo Clinic is the nation’s best hospital (U.S. News & World Report, 2022-2023) and ranked #1 in more...Apply For This Job
Company: Mayo Clinic Industry: Healthcare / Medical Nursing Job Type: Full Time Country: United States State/Province: Florida City: Jacksonville Post...Apply For This Job
Job details Salary $9 – $12 an hour Job Type Full-time Part-time Qualifications Medical terminology: 1 year (Preferred) Benefits Pulled...Apply For This Job
Company: YMCA Industry: Healthcare / Medical Job Type: Full Time Country: United States State/Province: Wisconsin City: Stevens Point Post Date: ...Apply For This Job