Human Resources Business Partner / Dublin, OH
Education: Bachelors Degree
At EmPower HR, it begins with empowering our employees. Every employee, at every level of the company, is expected to perform like a leader. Everyone is encouraged and expected to put the needs of each other above everything else. No one here just “does their job.” The mission is to create the absolute best experiences. This emphasis on putting people first has helped us successfully grow for the right reasons. We have developed an environment that attracts dreamers, adventurers, creators, givers and believers to seek career opportunities with us. We find people who believe that true happiness is only found in the service of others. We want high-performers with diverse skill-sets and big hearts. We treat each other as family and find that close collaboration creates the biggest ideas.
Are you ready to join a team of kicka** human resources sidekicks? At EmPower HR, we are looking for dreamers, adventurers, creators, givers and believers to seek careers with us. We are currently hiring for a HRBP in our Columbus office.
Hybrid Work Schedule
Location Dublin, OH
Currently we have an opening for an experienced, high-performing Human Resources Business Partner who will form trusted partnerships with a variety of large and complex clients in order to provide them with excellent service both over the phone and virtually. This role provides guidance and expertise for the full scope of Human Resource functions and disciplines including legal compliance, strategic planning, talent acquisition and performance management, training and development, leadership coaching, employee and labor relations, recognition and rewards, compensation and benefits, and risk management.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
· Provide excellent strategic HR service to a variety of high level, large, and complex clients ensuring that they are consistently satisfied with our service
· Learn each client’s business and understand the business operations and core functions
· Identify workplace issues and problem solve to find solutions
· Proactively provide strategic HR support to clients and internal teams
· Provide guidance on employment law and compliance
· Manage all HR aspects of new client implementation including benefits enrollment, welcome presentations and meetings, file audits, handbook and process creation, and preparation of all materials
· Develop and present training courses to management staff at client sites
· Support clients through mergers, acquisitions, layoffs, organizational restructures, and other business changes
· Assist in developing performance management processes
· Coach and mentor other members of the HR team
· Successfully handle employee relations issues and investigations
Local and potential out of town travel required
With EmPower HR, we’ll take care of the day-to-day responsibilities of being an employer, so you can get to the reason you’re in business. We provide HR Consulting, Risk Management and Compliance, HR Administration and Payroll, and Employee Benefits. With customized solutions, we continue to deliver what matters most to our clients.
Posted: 9 days
PandoLogic. Keywords: HR Business Partner, Location: Reynoldsburg, OH – 43069 , PL: (phone number removed)
POSITION OVERVIEW Talent Acquisition Manager The Talent Acquisition Manager will lead the recruitment efforts across several locations. This role is responsible...Apply For This Job
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health Mercy Health St. Anne Hospital Full Time 3/12s 36 hours rotating...Apply For This Job
The Warehouse Manager Trainee program consists of a comprehensive training program which involves hands-on training and experience in all core...Apply For This Job
Job Description What’s in it for you as a Branch Manager: Opportunity to be a leader in our growing organization....Apply For This Job
Position Purpose: Responsible for leading talent acquisition, talent management, associate relations, development, and associate engagement in the Distribution Center in...Apply For This Job
Why join us? Our purpose is to design for the good of humankind. It’s the ideal we strive toward each...Apply For This Job