HR Mexico Team is a growing team dedicated to supporting a number of operations focused initiatives at DoorDash. At DoorDash, people are our most important asset. We are building a number of new and exciting approaches to supporting our employee population at scale.
About the Role
DoorDash Mexico will include many exciting projects, such as customer experience centers, support areas and more.
As an HRBP, you will be the go-to person for providing human resources support for managers and employees within the country.
Specifically, you will:
• Partner with HRBP to construct solid people strategies of talent management, automation of processes, engagement and culture and equity, diversion and inclusion.
• Be the point of contact for all people operations initiatives within the country
• Coordinate and deliver employee onboarding (background checks, I-9 verifications, orientation, etc.)
• Partner with Area Managers and shift supervisors through employee training and programs (performance reviews, merit cycles etc.)
• Respond to HR related inquiries for your assigned region
• Facilitate employee issues and needs where appropriate (benefits, payroll, employee relations)
• Work with area managers and shift supervisors on performance matters through decision matrix (time and attendance, productivity, etc)
• Liaise with other departments or functions (recruitment, training etc.) on HR related initiatives
• Accurately maintain all employee records and compliance requirements within your assigned region
• Ensure the compliance and implementation of NOM 035 and other legal requirements
• Be the point person of HR KPIs analysis on weekly and monthly basis
• Conduct employee offboarding and exits
• Coordinate and control the execution of payroll and benefit processes, such as loans, vacations, etc.
We’re excited about you because you have:
• 5+ years of relevant human resources experience as a generalist
• Experience in payroll management is a most
• High attention to detail and an ownership mindset as it relates to solving employee challenges and issues
• Experience with HR Systems (WorkDay) and processes
• Strong knowledge of employment labor laws and regulations
• Experience constructing scorecards and analysis of KPIS
• Advance knowledge of spreadsheets
• The desire to work in a fast paced environment and grow your HR skills and knowledge
• Compensation and Benefits knowledge is a plus
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
• We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
• We are doers – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do — on every project, every day.
• We are learning – We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
• We are customer obsessed – Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
• We are all DoorDash – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
• We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.