Experience the adventure you’ve always wanted!
Be the smiling face and first impression guests will always remember from their trip to Denali National Park. No two days are the same and the wildlife and Northern Lights never get old…
During your time off, you’ll have miles to explore endless beauty to see at Denali. Make the Northern Lights part of your daily story this season!
Denali is 6 million acres of wildland, bisected by one ribbon of road. Join us to support the concession contract of North America’s tallest peak, (20,310′) Denali. Wild animals large & small roam as they have for ages. Solitude, tranquility & wilderness await.
What does a Retail Worker do in Denali?
The Retail Sales Worker is responsible for stocking and inventorying products as well as maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of the retail location. The Retail Sales Worker provides general customer service and assistance to guests and may process sales transactions. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
What is the day-to-day like?
• Greets and assists customers while anticipating their needs
• Ensure product is stocked to appropriate levels and replenishes and arranges items as needed to maintain appearance
• Operates register, handles cash, and process credit card transactions
• Responsible for cash handling, safe verifications, and preparing deposits
• Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service demeanor toward customers, clients, and co-workers. Is adaptable to customer needs.
• Adheres to cash handling policies and procedures
• Ensures security of company assets
• Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Who are we looking for?
• Previous customer service experience preferred, but not required
• Previous cash handling experience preferred, but not required
• Basic math and counting skills required
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
• Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).