Experience the adventure you’ve always wanted!
Be the smiling face and first impression guests will always remember from their trip to Denali National Park. No two days are the same and the wildlife and Northern Lights never get old…
During your time off, you’ll have miles to explore endless beauty to see at Denali. Make the Northern Lights part of your daily story this season!
Denali is 6 million acres of wildland, bisected by one ribbon of road. Join us to support the concession contract of North America’s tallest peak, (20,310′) Denali. Wild animals large & small roam as they have for ages. Solitude, tranquility & wilderness await.
What do Maintenance Workers do at Denali?
The Maintenance Worker is responsible for performing a variety of work including the maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds in assigned area(s). Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
What is the day-to-day like?
• Repairs various fixtures and hardware such as doors, windows, minor appliances, office equipment, etc.
• Inspects assigned area on a routine basis and performs maintenance as needed to keep facility in functioning and serviceable condition.
• Completes daily, weekly, or monthly checklists of pre-scheduled building and equipment maintenance procedures.
• Reports on any major maintenance need and recommends corrective action as appropriate.
• Demonstrates efficient and safe use of equipment and tools.
• Demonstrates commitment to professional growth and competence by adherence to component and departmental training commitments.
• Maintains a friendly, efficient, positive customer service demeanor toward customers, clients, and co-workers.
• Adaptable to customer needs.
• Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures.
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Who are we looking for?
• Previous maintenance experience preferred
• Ability to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).